Options

Venice Art Gallery

kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
I want to start of by saying sorry if this thread was already made or if I put this in the wrong category. But I still haven't gotten the storyline of the art gallery? Could someone maybe tell me which storyline goes before it or if I should complete something first?

Again, sorry if this post was already made before!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll look for the thread with the facts bout it in a bit, I'm thinking it's in the update thread, for 6.3, or was it 6.2? You should have a storyline involving Skyler and a painting. There's a question about whether the painting is counterfeit or legit. After you complete that storyline with Skylar, the Galery becomes available for purchase. Do you other storylines to complete? What are you currently working on, and what tasks do you have open in your game?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply!
    I currently have to finish meet micah, the last event of the outrageous storyline, secret **** gala, numbix commercial, something with toiletpaper, love conquers anger and then the walk-off workout. I probably should just finish those and be patient.
  • Options
    Ok. Micah is the current event storyline. The rest...hmm. My mind is a big blank. I did find the thread, the update 6.2 thread, I'm going through that looking for more concrete advice. You agree to help out the gallery, then Skylar says you're promoting a forgery, her family own the real....what is the name of the artist. I'm intrigued now Kiko.park. I'll find out more (I don't have to grind, so I've got time. Check back in a bit. ;). Anyone else remember more about the forged painting storyline?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I believe at the beginning of the storyline, either Simon or Maria (can't remember which) calls you and asks you to meet an art consultant? Anyway, you meet them and they say the found a special piece of art and want you to promote it. Skylar calls you out because her family has the actual art and you learn the consultant is a fraud. At the end of it all you are offered to buy the gallery.

As for which storyline you need to complete before this one appears, I have no idea. Since you have so many storylines in the waiting, my guess is that one of them is holding you up.
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I'd say go for the Numbix commercial. I believe you'll have the option to temporarily change your manager Simon after it, this one's linked to the main storyline of the game. And it's from December 2014, sooo you have a couple of years to catch up!

OutRAGEous and toilet paper ads are a part of the story related to India, Secret Gala came with Tokyo, and there's a film you're working on with a side character Liza.

And basically if you haven't met Skylar yet, then you won't get the related stories like the Art Gallery and others.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I believe at the beginning of the storyline, either Simon or Maria (can't remember which) calls you and asks you to meet an art consultant? Anyway, you meet them and they say the found a special piece of art and want you to promote it. Skylar calls you out because her family has the actual art and you learn the consultant is a fraud. At the end of it all you are offered to buy the gallery.

As for which storyline you need to complete before this one appears, I have no idea. Since you have so many storylines in the waiting, my guess is that one of them is holding you up.

Ah, so you recall what I recalled. Confirmation always helps. I just wish I could remember the name of the artist. Something about it struck me, but alas, I forgot and now it bugs me.
    Charli wrote: »
    I'd say go for the Numbix commercial. I believe you'll have the option to temporarily change your manager Simon after it, this one's linked to the main storyline of the game. And it's from December 2014, sooo you have a couple of years to catch up!

OutRAGEous and toilet paper ads are a part of the story related to India, Secret Gala came with Tokyo, and there's a film you're working on with a side character Liza.

And basically if you haven't met Skylar yet, then you won't get the related stories like the Art Gallery and others.

OMG, Nubix goes way back. It sounded familiar but not in my recent memory. That is really going back.

I think the only thing to do is just work on storyline. And understand it will take a while to catch up. A friend was in the same position. a gazillion and one storylines waiting, and lord knows how many follow up things there were. They decided to take a hit fan wise, and start a gig, either just let it run out or finish 2 stars and THEN let it run out. But my advice is to just do the storyline gigs, and get them out of the way. You will lose fans if you don't finish with at least 3 filled stars including Bonus. (I think it's 3)

But, I would just do them at a comfortable pace, enjoy the storylines, and don't worry about what's waiting for you. As they say....enjoy the ride. And if you don't do the meet Micah this weekend, that gig though it is a temporary storyline will stay in your goals till you do it. So in addition to storyline gigs, you probably have a few event leftovers. Those do not advance the main storyline.

I think we had this discussion before. I'm sorry any of you are behind. ;(

ETA: Ok, I scoured the web...can't find the artist's name anywhere. It was amusing, a word from the English language,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh wow, guess I won't be running out of storylines anytime soon then haha
    I'll just do all the events I have going on now and hope it won't take too long to get the art gallery storyline.
    Thank you all for the comments!
  • Options
    Ok, it's not the artists name, it's the name of the forged psinting....if you see anything about Clifford the Liar, that's the forged painting, pursue thst. Lol. Butyeah, your idea to get all your storyline done is a good one. Enjoy it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Guess what? I just got the storyline for the skybar after finishing the Tokyo storyline so that's pretty great as well!
    I will definitely remember the name of that painting then because that'll come in handy when I get the storyline. Thanks :)
  • Options
    I remembered 'about' the name I guess because of Clifford the Big Red Dog' books. And about the movie big fat liar with pigvomit. Oh, Paul giamotti. He played pigvomit, in the Howard stern movie. So kid book, stupid g movie because of a stupid R movie...put together makes 'Clifford the Liar'. How did you like that little glimpse of the ****amamie way another mind can work? Fractured but
    functioning. Lol

and see, when you don't expect it....up pops a storyline. ; 0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary