Options

Free Kstar after buying in-app purchases

Well, I've replayed this game for 3 weeks (luckily, I didn't delete it :D). And I also spent money on buying in-app purchase to gain the outfit of VIP event last weekend T_T. It's good that it removes the ads, but whenever I click on get free kstar, it's appeared that there's no video to show.
Is it happening because I bought in-app purchase and they do not allow me to get free kstar anymore???
If you have the same problem let me know please T_T. Watching videos is the only way for use to get more kstar though.
Thank you!!
KKH iOS player
Level: 42
A+++ Lister

Comments

• Options
    Selena.kkhSelena.kkh Registered Users 143 Posts
    Yes. Once you've purchased K-Stars, the free videos go away for a few months. It's kind of annoying, especially if you spent all of your K-Stars like me when chasing the hair and not getting it. :(
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Few months?? That's not a good news for me :rolleyes:
    The last time, I stopped playing since I tried to chase the hair in a VIP event as well. After spent all Kstar and still didn't get it, I just lost my interest. And now, I'm addicted again ...
    Anw, thanks for your reply <3
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    This doesn't happen all the time, and you can contact customer care and inquire about it, or this is something that has helped some people. I'm not speaking from experience, but some respected members has said turning off
    in App purchases in their settings on their device, brought back videos that seemed to have stopped after a purchase in the game.

if someone knows exactly where this setting is, or more info...please help us out here? Good luck, and I'm sorry this happened, but it does not happen to most players.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I have heard about getting the possibility back to watch videos for free K-Stars after disabeling the option for in-app purchase.
    I have an iPhone so I only know how to do this on iOS...

Go to:
    Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    And the tap the 'Enable Restrictions' button

ios.png

Good luck, hope it returns!!

ETA: I Googled the Android way:

Open the Google Play Store on your device.
    Tap the hamburger menu (hamburger menu) on the left side of the search bar.
    Scroll down to Settings.
    Find the Fingerprint Authentication option, and check the box.
    Enter the password you used when you first entered your fingerprint on your device

android.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    This doesn't happen all the time, and you can contact customer care and inquire about it, or this is something that has helped some people. I'm not speaking from experience, but some respected members has said turning off
    in App purchases in their settings on their device, brought back videos that seemed to have stopped after a purchase in the game.

if someone knows exactly where this setting is, or more info...please help us out here? Good luck, and I'm sorry this happened, but it does not happen to most players.

Thank you!
    I'm trying to disable the option for in-app purchase as Linda suggests. If nothing changes, i'll contact the customer service later.
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I have heard about getting the possibility back to watch videos for free K-Stars after disabeling the option for in-app purchase.
    I have an iPhone so I only know how to do this on iOS...

Go to:
    Settings
    General
    Restrictions
    And the tap the 'Enable Restrictions' button

ios.png

Good luck, hope it returns!!

ETA: I Googled the Android way:

Open the Google Play Store on your device.
    Tap the hamburger menu (hamburger menu) on the left side of the search bar.
    Scroll down to Settings.
    Find the Fingerprint Authentication option, and check the box.
    Enter the password you used when you first entered your fingerprint on your device

android.png

Thank you!
    But I have a question ... I just need to tap the "Enable Restrictions" and if the in-app purchase has that green button then it's done, right?
    KKH iOS player
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That should do it for you.

Linda, thank you so much for posting that. I was just getting up but I was sure I'd heard about it. I assume that when I want to buy stars or a special offer I go back in and reverse my action.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    That should do it for you.

Linda, thank you so much for posting that. I was just getting up but I was sure I'd heard about it. I assume that when I want to buy stars or a special offer I go back in and reverse my action.
    No problem!
    Yes if at any point you want to make an in app purchase you have to go back and reverse the steps!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________