Options

Disappointed

tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
I'm writing to vent. I happen to travel a lot and while I'm away when I go looking for free k-stars I pick up on certain offers which if they are attractive enough I download and complete when I have the time, sometimes only when i return home or at my next location. After completing, I almost always have to report once I've completed the required task that I did not receive the promised k-stars and have to show screenshots (which I've learnt from the past to ALWAYS take as evidence) that I completed the task required.

So after returning from my last trip I completed the task and sent the request to receive my k-stars. I got the usual "send evidence" email back, which I did only to have this emailed to me in response:

"Thank you for your inquiry!

It appears that you have been looking into more offerwalls than we originally designed for your location.

Our sponsors are localized and do their best to provide attractive offers to customers who reside within a specific region. In your case the offer and your location do not match up. We are therefore unable to process your request.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Nick
Fyber Support Team"

So apparently when you travel you can't look for k-star offers in the area you're in. I'm very disappointed as I do travel often and I've been playing Kardashian for over a year EVERY SINGLE DAY. Since it is such a problem to do this I've decided to no longer play.

Hope you're happy Fyber team.