Options

Marage proposal

Jordan2002Jordan2002 Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm dating a guy and we nearly have 7000 heart point things we're also number one couple but he still hasn't proposed. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Date in a number of different places, date, date, date and then date some more. Let me pull up the FAQs page about it. Hang on and very nice to meet you Jordan. Welcome to the forum. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok. Here's what I found in the FAQs, (that are also in the support section of your game)

[h=2]How can I get married?[/h] In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.

At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.

You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)
    This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event. If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:
    1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal
    These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

Koko again - hope this helps, feel free to ask anything and enjoy the forum :) Check out the General Discussion Section :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Nic_whatNic_what Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Sorry to interrupt but as of now no proposal for my doll and I think there will never be again, Because it's been 6 months since I accidentally declined his proposal and re-date for 6 months already, but as you said keep dating and dating and dating and now my doll max her relationship with the boy doll still no proposal! How could that be?? I'm getting tired of this game (p.s. boy doll has EGO really? LOL)
  • Options
    I can only advise you what the FAQs advise.  You can certainly send a ticket to Customer care.
    There are also things the faqs advise, like breaking up with any other 'unbroken' heart contacts you have.  If you dated someone once, go back and break up with them,  But after 6 months I would send a ticket and let them look at your game.
    Welcome to the forum, sorry you are having issues. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary