Options

Transfering my game through facebook

Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
PS. Sorry if this has already been asked before, i dont know how to find old questions like this.

So anyways, i had trouble with my phone and i had to do a full factory reset to get it working again. And i didnt want to lose my game so i linked it to a facebook account. Now i just want to know how and if i could get the game back on my device. My device is android. I just dont want to lose all thoses months of spending and all that

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Your game doesnt save in Facebook, it merely connects friends. Google Play Services saves your game. Follow the instructions here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device&f=transferring-from-one-android-device-to-another. .

Good luck, fingers crossed lfor lyou, and Welcome to the Forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh my god!
    Thank you so so much. It worked. Now i can get to finishing this weekend event and get that hair.
  • Options
    Yu are sooooo welcome. After you finish the evdnt, be sure and post your pics in the fashion thread. You're one of us now. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sadly i spoke too soon lol. It took a save from about a month ago. Oh well I'll just hope for next month.

I did manage to get the SMC. I also got the earnable pants and a necklace in my box.2zi37zm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm sorry you lost some progress. But it's still a lot better than losing it all. And your doll looks great in her clothes. :) I love the pants, and I couldn't resist the SMC either. Happy Weekend for me. Hope everyone got what they want..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary