Options

How to fully furnish the San Diego So Chic store?

ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
Can someone please tell me how to fully furnish the So Chic San Diego store? It looks like I have bought all the furniture by glancing at it. But the 8 hr event will only give me $500 instead of $1000 if it's fully furnished. I've tried tapping on everything. If you know what I'm doing wrong please help.
*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
Daily iOS KKH player since April '17

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's hard to tell you, because the item details disappear when you buy them here is what I do know.
    You will get $1000 and 2 K stars if you fully furnish the store. Furnishing costs $45 000 and 25 K stars.
    If you still have icons for store items to buy, then you're not fully furnished. Can you screenshot your Store? If you're fully furnished, and not receiving the full amount for an 8 hour gig you should submit a ticket to customer care.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    712ujb.jpg
    1z587ch.jpg

If if I didn't know any better I would say it's completely furnished. Wouldn't you say? Maybe I should just complete an 8 hr gig and see what rewards I get.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wait, you furnished it but haven't tried a gig yet? Or you furnished it, did an 8 hour gig and it gave you only 500$, and you're going to try again and see? Your looks just as furnished as mine, no unpurchased icons....so do (another?) 8 hour gig, and screenshot your payout if it is not the full reward. Then you can submit that to Customer Care and ask them to look at your game. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary