Options

Snapchat KKH celeb avatar pic

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Awe...thanks a bunches for the belated bday wishes Amy.☺

Yes of course I'll do an edit for Madison. It'll be coming right up.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This is so awesome Carol!!! Thanks so much :o and thanks for the great thread :o
    Here you go Sugar and Kalinda.

39Lei1.giff3GboT.gif

I gave Kiki the butterfly filter. Kalinda, I gave your doll the leopard filter.

After Nai had requested for a rose gold phone, I felt more inspired to redesign the iPhone cases:).
  • Options
    Here you go Amy!
    KW0wMO.gif

I gave Madison the cat filter. Her iPhone case design has the word 'love' imprinted in all gold. The red heart design is filled with chocolate cherry flavor and those itty-bitty pastel hearts are sugarcoated.:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Carol your stuff is amazing. Remember way back at the beginning you didn't think anyone would respond? Look at how much of yourself you shared with us? And it is amazing. I wish we could give you back a gift, more confidence in your talent. You see a blank canvas and fill it with your creativity and imagination. These are all really great. You're awesome Carol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Here you go Andrezji! I gave your doll the rainbow filter. His phone case has a transparency design with black stripes on it:cool:
    jNaSCn.jpg

I don't know how I missed this! Thank you so much :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Carol your stuff is amazing. Remember way back at the beginning you didn't think anyone would respond? Look at how much of yourself you shared with us? And it is amazing. I wish we could give you back a gift, more confidence in your talent. You see a blank canvas and fill it with your creativity and imagination. These are all really great. You're awesome Carol.

Aww...thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so happy that you're amazed by my work. Yes, that's how I view it in from an artistic perspective. It looked so boring from before that so I had to turn it up a notch. I just added some sugar & spice flavor to my edits and voila! I'm usually changeable with versatility whenever it comes to art.

I'll have to thank Nai for requesting for her rose gold iPhone case because I wouldn't even have the idea to redesign the phone cases. My creativity most definitely made me to think outside of the box:cool:.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I'd like to thank everyone for becoming an participant on my thread. I couldn't have done this without y'all.☺✌
    Thanks-butterfly.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG