Options

Master event completion list?

Tiki LouTiki Lou Registered Users 8 Posts
So once again I was disappointed that I wasn't able to get my (male) doll's earnable hair this past weekend. I did choose to sleep regular hours instead of staying up all night throwing parties but I thought I still should have gotten close.
And then I was thinking, is there some master list of the best way to complete weekend and throwback events? Are the event gigs worth doing or not?

So far what I've been doing is...

Professional gigs: 3 hour reality show in Calabasas mansion
Dates: whatever hour they give in Oak
Reality shows: same as pro gigs
Parties: 3 hour in Calabasas mansion
VIP: does it matter?

Tried searching but couldn't find anything
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You should check out the event threads and others in General discussion. There is a lot of advice from users Everyone has their own favorite ways . I try to not do the event gigs till i've as many of the other items as possible. I save them for after the 300 mark. You get more bonus points for each item you have between Gb and earned. So the climb from 300 to the end of 600 needs all the help it can get. So that's my biggest thing. I think between that and some grinding is what gets me finished on 3 games. Oh, and I buy GBs. For parties and reality shows I try and get at least one bonus item right away so I can get double the costars or guests.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    For professional I do 3 hour reality shows. calabassas takes 18/19/or 20 energy and have 4 co stars. (I should check out the other larger homes for the reality shows)

Parties calabasas, Dublin and Seoul and I think Venice all have 7 guests. I max at 46 energy, and a 3 hour party takes roughly 42 or so.

vip....you spend what you spend in Stars for prizes.

dating at oak...I don't like 1 hour dates there, I like to hold out for 2 or 4. I have spent more in time and energy on some unlucky 1 hours, than a 2 and almost a 4 hour at Oak instead. But I love Oak. For example... if you get a 1 hour date, and the 4 energy wine pops up. You can finish the date with that task alone...but if you want the extra 1 or 2 stars from the kiss...that's another 4 energy (5 with 1 back). So now it's 8. I hate getting back so few points as with a 1 hour. It's depressing if I couldn't catch the wine early on. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Tiki LouTiki Lou Registered Users 8 Posts
    For professional I do 3 hour reality shows. calabassas takes 18/19/or 20 energy and have 4 co stars. (I should check out the other larger homes for the reality shows)

Parties calabasas, Dublin and Seoul and I think Venice all have 7 guests. I max at 46 energy, and a 3 hour party takes roughly 42 or so.

vip....you spend what you spend in Stars for prizes.

dating at oak...I don't like 1 hour dates there, I like to hold out for 2 or 4. I have spent more in time and energy on some unlucky 1 hours, than a 2 and almost a 4 hour at Oak instead. But I love Oak. For example... if you get a 1 hour date, and the 4 energy wine pops up. You can finish the date with that task alone...but if you want the extra 1 or 2 stars from the kiss...that's another 4 energy (5 with 1 back). So now it's 8. I hate getting back so few points as with a 1 hour. It's depressing if I couldn't catch the wine early on. Lol

Thanks for the advice Koko :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Tiki I think you're right on track.

Professional: Reality show @ Calabasas x 3h
    Reality: Reality show @ Calabasas x 3h
    VIP:Reality show @ Calabasas x 3h
    Dating: Date @ Oak x 3h (Use vintage wine action)
    Parties: Paraty @ Calabasas x 3h

As for the event gigs, I skip them if I have no GB items. If I have 1 or more GB items, I only start them after I've hit 300/600 points. You can get between 12-31 bonus points from completing the event gigs, and including the final bonus, it's a lot.
    PM to add
  • Options
    I see we basically agree Nai. Especially about holding off on the events till the 300 mark. I have to ask, don't you find the other 7 guest homes to be about the same as Calabassas? I know I did parties with the same energy output in Dublin and Venice. I was just going to try anothr large home for the reality show....and calabasas is the only 4 costar home available. I hope they add the others.

Another tip i just remembered, i hit the All contacts tab for the co stars, then i sort them by relationship points.(tap the stars or heart icon to put them in point order) I then invite the contacts closest to leveling up and hope to get energy, or even a star when using them. ie: Loretta is zt 2995 points....i invite her as a guest and if I'm lucky the intereacton is enough to add 5 point. When I level up with her the payout might have a little energy (also a star?). The extra energy always helps. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I only have Calabasas mansion

Tiki, are you prepping before events too? I usually start an 8h party/reality show about 4-7 hours before event time, and leave just 1 last energy tap of an action. When event starts, I have a full energy and I only need to use 1 energy to complete the party/reality show, giving me a 20 point head start.

I also try to complete at least 2 parties or 4 reality shows each time my energy is full. I feel that spreading out the tapping is less tedious!
    PM to add