Options

Comeback Quests

ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
So I just started the first comeback quest. But recently I've been adding new friends and I've just noticed most of them have the max amount of followers.

So my question is:

Because I want to complete all 3 comeback quests but to do so I have to reach #1 to start the next quest but if my NEW friends have max followers does that mean I have to have more or equal followers than them to start the next quest?

I think the max currently is 968M followers. Because if that is the case. That would honestly be so difficult. I guess I could always remove them as a friend if I had to, yes?
*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
Daily iOS KKH player since April '17

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It's very hard to delete real people. You have to go into your facebook page, delete them and then wait. But with the April 2016 update (I think it was that one) you were only required to pass the NPC contacts. So if you have me, vats, and linda at 968 million, JennyLind is your highest NPC contact at 400million fans. when you hit 400 million and 1 fan, you were higher than all the NPCs, and you would be given the opportunity to take another ComeBack.

(tbh, I haven't heard much about this lately so I'm not 100% sure it still works like that. We can go check site FAQs about it. But this is what it was changed to with that earlier update).

ETA: Ok, saw nothing about this in FAQs. So, if you want the definitive answer, you should probably contact customer care and inquire what the current situation is. :) ANd congratulations on your first comeback. which dress did you pick?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    It's very hard to delete real people. You have to go into your facebook page, delete them and then wait. But with the April 2016 update (I think it was that one) you were only required to pass the NPC contacts. So if you have me, vats, and linda at 968 million, JennyLind is your highest NPC contact at 400million fans. when you hit 400 million and 1 fan, you were higher than all the NPCs, and you would be given the opportunity to take another ComeBack.

(tbh, I haven't heard much about this lately so I'm not 100% sure it still works like that. We can go check site FAQs about it. But this is what it was changed to with that earlier update).

ETA: Ok, saw nothing about this in FAQs. So, if you want the definitive answer, you should probably contact customer care and inquire what the current situation is. :) ANd congratulations on your first comeback. which dress did you pick?

Thanks Koko! I'll just wait and see what happens when I pass the highest NPC. In my game, she's only on 198M. Shouldn't take me too long and I'll have my answer :) Fingers crossed!

I also choose the fashion icon reward for my first comeback.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17