Options

Contacts and Reality shows

AbysmalBelleAbysmalBelle Registered Users 4 Posts
Hello there!! So I have 2 questions. I play on Android.

1. If I "network" with an in game character, should they show up for me to invite to help me with gigs? If not, how do I get people in my contacts so I can invite them to help me with gigs?

2. How do I set up the reality show?? I've checked the home I own and there is no option to start it. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and welcome. 1st - yes when you network with a doll in the game, they are added as either professional or romantic. If you'd like to play with real people's games, the. You must add one another to Facebook and enable Fb in your game.

As far as the reality show, what level are you ? It might possibly be too early in the game but I'll research that tomorrow for you. To add real players... look for the Android threads in Gifting and Friends. You can exchange Fb info with other ANDROID players, and then the contacts should appear in a day or two.

you can also refer to the game FAQs.for uptodate info about gameplay and more. Here is that link: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web

and I think you have to complete a task that opens up the reality shows for y9u, but it might just be a case of you're not up to that. I do know for the weekend events, there is usually a minimum level before you can participate, but that is merely to ensure you know how to play sufficiently for the tasks. It is a relatively low level, and I can check that out for you in the morning as well.

Nice to meet you and again...welcome.

oh, posts to add players or looking for players to add must go in the Gifting and Friends subforum here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?174-KKH-Gifting-and-Friends
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you so much!!!! I figured out the reality show. So I guess my game is glitching because when I network, none of those people show up in my contacts. Thanks again!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok dumb question, do you know how to navigate between the tabs?

You tap the invite a guest icon, a box pops ups with a VIP Kim showing. There are 3 tabs left to right - All/Friends/VIP your kim, kris, etc will all be under VIP contacts, Your friends (if you and I were playing) I would be under Friends. ALL has a combo of your NPC contacts and your friends. VIPs are not included in All.

Forgive me if you knew this, but maybe you're not on the All tab? You have to manually select it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm glad you mentioned that but yes, I have toggled through the tabs. My VIP has Kim, the first and second tab have no one. And like I said, I have networked with people in restaurants, etc. There's no one showing up on those lists.
    For example, I also play Kendall and Kylie, and when you network with someone on that game, the npc's, you can later invite them during your gigs. But yeah, do you think there's a problem?