Options

I Cannot Renovate My Hotel!

MarinaKKGMarinaKKG Registered Users 8 Posts
Recently, the Costa Rica update allows you to renovate your own hotel. I have completed all the quests, until Maria calls and says my Latin co star is working with Willow Pape. She says 'talk soon' and I haven't heard from her since? When I go to the hotel there are no options to renovate either, or an agent who tells you what to add. Anyone with the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Keep completing your goals until you meet your brand manager named RT and then you'll be able to renovate your hotel.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I've fully renovated my hotel, but I don't see any options to start a gig/run the business. Is there something else that needs to happen first? I still need to do the RT quest. Is that related to the Papagayo hotel?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I would leave, then go back in, see if there is a bubble to talk to the woman and start a gig. If it's not there, then do RTs gig, and try to get caught up. If you contact customer care, they will tell you to complete all your gigs, and if it's still not happening, you can ask them to look into it.

I wish I recalled how that happened in my games, but my brain is a sieve someties.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thank you, Koko
  • Options
    oh, I should have said they'll 'probably' ask you to complete those gigs.

Hope it helps ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Does anyone know if, after buying a business, you are immediately allowed to talk to the manager to start the job there? I'm specifically asking about Papagayo, but I can't remember how this works with the other businesses. For instance, after renovating the hotel, should I have immediately been able to walk into the lobby, see Yazmin, and then start the first job there? Or, do I only see her for the first time 7 days after finishing the renovations?

I finished the renovations 6 days ago, still haven't seen Yazmin, but not sure if it's a glitch or if she will show up tomorrow.

I assume Papagayo works like the other businesses. Can anyone remember with any others if you were immediately able to start earning stars and cash?
  • Options
    feebow21feebow21 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I've bought and fully furnished the papagayo hotel but I'm not asked to complete any events there and Yasmin isn't there when I visit!
    How do you start these events?
  • Options
    Stephk11
    I am having the same issue - Yasmin not there to start an event and I'm never called to do one either.
    I have completed the RT quest ages ago and my hotel has been fully renovated for over a week!
  • Options
    Hi feebow21, I moved your post over to the existing thread. I'm sorry but my best advice to you is to send a ticket in to customer care, and let them check things out for you.

(lll/help/glu support) from the top left of your game screen. Gain, sorry this is happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have contacted support but they've just told me to fully renovate the hotel! Which I have done 😢
    They also haven't really responded to my message about the "real run in" and "spotlight" achievements maxing out at 8.
    Pretty disappointing response really.
    Feel like I've wasted my real money on this game now
  • Options
    I also haven't received any payout from so chic in the hamptons 😢
    What am I doing wrong. I certainly won't be spending any more of my real cash on this game