Options

Houses & Pets to buy

ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
Hi guys,
Could someone please link me to the thread with all the information of the houses and pets you can purchase. I'm trying to decide which houses to buy next and the cost of them all.
I thought there might be a sticky thread with this information but I couldn't see it.
Thank you so much.
*✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
Daily iOS KKH player since April '17

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, I think what you're looking for is in FAQ &Support. Let me look around too. Hey scorpio, my sons birthday is the 10th. In fact we went to the hospital on the 9th and they sent me home after few hours because I wasn't quite ready. the next day by cesarean they removed a 12lb 8 oz Baba. Lol. I think I was ready on thE 9th.
    I don't think I will ever forget your birthday now.

Ok, this IS Faq. It wasn't where I thought it was, I will run a seach for pets. Oh but in the FAQ pages on the site and in our game, there was a list of pets. It won't list Costa but it should give the location and avail pet. I'll check the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    In your game go to Options on the top left of the game screen the little square of 3 lines. Go to help/glu support/ and I typed pets in the search bar. "Why should I buy pets ."opened up the complete list of pets by lication, through Seoul. That's awesome. Thank you glu god who updates the FAQ in our games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    In your game go to Options on the top left of the game screen the little square of 3 lines. Go to help/glu support/ and I typed pets in the search bar. "Why should I buy pets ."opened up the complete list of pets by lication, through Seoul. That's awesome. Thank you glu god who updates the FAQ in our games.

Thank you so much Koko. I only wish it included the cost of each pet but it definitely helps :)
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    Ok, I got sidetracked. I know we have a list up to at least the pup on the plane. lol. I just can't find it. Back to look for that one. It needs updating anyway.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary