Options

Issues getting purchases back

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
Okay, it is one thing to have customer support flat out refuse to give me back my event items when I lost my game but I spent a good hour or so looking for the receipt for a pack I purchased back in 2015 and I cannot find it, I already know Google is not going to do anything about it.

However, the purchase shows up on my statement. I want to get this pack back and I have screenshots from my old game to prove it was purchased.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If it's in your purchase history, you should screenshot that and submit it. At least that would be my reaction. Good luck Hoodster. ;) Hope you're doing well.

ETA: if you mean your credit card statement....hey, it's worth a shot. Right?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    If it's in your purchase history, you should screenshot that and submit it. At least that would be my reaction. Good luck Hoodster. ;) Hope you're doing well.

ETA: if you mean your credit card statement....hey, it's worth a shot. Right?

The problem is the purchase is from my old email account, at the time I used that email for the game which was back when I had this issue. I had to delete that email because it got hacked and started getting tons of spam messages and I already know Google is not going to retrieve any of that information. I do mean my credit card statement which I sent to support, of course they JUST had whine at me about it. Support for this game makes me want to bang my head on my desk, I mean are you kidding me?? My OWN personal statement is NOT enough??