Options

Unable to transfer data

dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
So I got a new phone to day and would like to transfer my old data to my phone I've read all post on the issue but the Google transfer doesn't work for me I never seem to see my old data listed but I've logged into Google play services and have reinstall this game 4 times already why does glu make it so difficult for us to transfer simple data I live in Jamaica we don't do free WiFi here so if there's another way for me to transfer please do help with this I'm seriously not in the mood to resart this game Old phone Samsung Galaxy 4.2 kit Kat to zte lollipop 5.1

Comments

• Options
    Cant transfer data between devicesSo I got a new phone to day and would like to transfer my old data to my phone I've read all post on the issue but the Google transfer doesn't work for me I never seem to see my old data listed but I've logged into Google play services and have reinstall this game 4 times already why does glu make it so difficult for us to transfer simple data I live in Jamaica we don't do free WiFi here so if there's another way for me to transfer please do help with this I'm seriously not in the mood to resart this game Old phone Samsung Galaxy 4.2 kit Kat to zte lollipop 5.1
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'm thinking perhaps the wifi connection or lack of. A strong wifi signal might be the issue. I transferred from a Samsung s4 to newer devices. Have you tried Samsung Kies or Smart Switch? It copies your device data to your computer, then your new device takes it from your computer. See if either of those programs are available for your old device. I really try to help save games whenever possible, so let's try and get you transferred. What is your connection currently if it's not wifi? And take a few deep breaths. As long as you don't delete the game from your old device till we get it, we can try till the cows come home. Eventually the game will tire of being difficult and give in to us. Lol. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    P.s. I found the other thread started in General discussion and moved it here. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My connection is Lte tried the kids software but that won't work since it's not between two Samsung devices
  • Options
    Ok, smart switch works with a braoder selection of devices. What are you going from , and what are you going to? I'll see if the othe other will work.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Going from Samsung S4 to zte blade l5
  • Options
    I couldn't find for sure whether Smart Switch will work, but ild try. I thought there was a compatibility lost, but now that i have it on my device, it just wants me to connect to the laptop. But check ot out ot os Smart Switch, and is able to tra sfr data to a umbr of eiffere t types of devices. Let me know if this helps. + I'm sorry i didn't pick up the details about the phones from your first post. : (
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary