Options

Facebook Log in

Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
Just started a new game yesterday and my FB keeps logging out that I keep signing in every f**** second. It's really annoying. When I open the game, bam, I'm prompted to log in so I log in. 5 minutes later I'm doing a gig and I want to invite a Facebook contact and my FB has been logged out. This makes the gaming experience unbearable. Is there any solution for this?
Android 
K&K: Level 21
KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I haven't heard about anything like this, first thing I would d0 is contact support, see what they suggest, and then we can look around here for suggestions. So you started a new Facebook for the new game, have you checked your general Fb settings to see if there is anything there, I'll check FAQs here, and then we'll compare notes. In the meantime, if anyone else has had experience with this happening, please share your thoughts. What fun is a new game if you keep getting logged out?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I've had this happen before, where every time I opened my game it had logged me out of FB and I had to log back in. Here's what I did that seemed to fix the problem, although I didn't have quite the same issue as you where it would prompt me to connect mid-game so this may not be the solution to fix what's happening with your game:

- Disconnect FB from KKH
    - Log out of the FB app
    - Log back in to the FB app (possibly even change your password)
    - Connect FB back to KKH
  • Options
    I've had this happen before, where every time I opened my game it had logged me out of FB and I had to log back in. Here's what I did that seemed to fix the problem, although I didn't have quite the same issue as you where it would prompt me to connect mid-game so this may not be the solution to fix what's happening with your game:- Disconnect FB from KKH- Log out of the FB app- Log back in to the FB app (possibly even change your password)- Connect FB back to KKH
    Thanks for the suggestion! :) I'll give this a try soundspretty. Hope it works *fingers crossed*
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Hi, I haven't heard about anything like this, first thing I would d0 is contact support, see what they suggest, and then we can look around here for suggestions. So you started a new Facebook for the new game, have you checked your general Fb settings to see if there is anything there, I'll check FAQs here, and then we'll compare notes. In the meantime, if anyone else has had experience with this happening, please share your thoughts. What fun is a new game if you keep getting logged out?
    Good point there, lemme check my FB settings then I'll contact customer care after trying soundspretty's suggestion i.e if the method doesn't work.
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like the way SoundsPretty's plan sounded. I vaquely remember this happening, and remember changing my password. Let us know how yiu make out. I couldn't find anythkng in FAQs https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web but I did send this link to glu if nothing else works.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I totally forgot all about this!
    Soundspretty, I tried your method and it worked! So thank you so much!

And also when I contacted customer support, I got more solutions in a timely manner (approx.40 minutes after contacting them)! Thanks for that too! :)

KKG support has a lot of catching up to do!
    Android 

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny