Options

Daily Boxes Question

Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
Just a question for you guys

Is it only VIP subscribers that get the daily boxes now, I hadn't had a daily box for a couple of weeks, I meant to raise a ticket but never got round to it, when I got paid I re-bought a VIP subscription the same day I got a daily box for the first time in 2 weeks at least.

Are non VIP members getting the daily boxes or is it just for VIP now or did I have a glitch in my game

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    yes, non vip players get giftboxes as they always have. You can try and submit a ticket, although I haven't heard that Support can just 'trigger' giftboxes. Some players experienced a gb cessation after purchasing stars. They have had a degree of success by turning off inapp purchases, and turning that back on when they next wanted to make a purchase. I don't know what effect that would have with your VIP status, I've never done it so I have no experience.

So, that brings me back to support. You have the boxes now, so it's functioning properly, which means even if support could reset your timer (that generates the boxes) it's not currently malfunctioning, so there is nothing to examine. If you ever cancel the VIP and stop getting daily gift boxes, then you could try and contact support, but tbh, if you look here in FAQs under GiftBoxes, https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=hot-topics&f=why-am-i-not-receiving-daily-gift-boxes you'll see support is limited on this topic. But if you do cancel, and stop getting boxes, post again and maybe there will be newer and improved advice. In the meantime, enjoy the VIP program and Happy Fourth of July.

Of course, if you want to ask support, you can send an ingame ticket. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary