Options

Need help with game transfer

Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
Hi. Long time lurker here, finally had to register since I desperately need your advice.
I bought a new Android phone a few days ago and I’m trying to transfer the game from my old device to my new one (from Fly IQ4516 (Android 4.4.2.) to LG K10 2017 (Android 7.0)). I followed every single step from here but had no luck. I thought that maybe I’m doing something wrong??
I made sure that Google Play Services and Google Play Games are updated on both my devices, made sure my WiFi is strong, competed two random projects from Simon, exited the game and then let my phone run idle for 15 minutes just like it stated on step 3. Then I downloaded and opened the game on my new device while keeping the game open on my old phone, logged into my account but it takes me into customization screen. I closed and reopened my new game several times. Still nothing. I deleted the game, did one more Simon’s project on my old phone, put off my phone for another 15 minutes, downloaded the game again. Nothing. Deleted it again. Downloaded it again. N O T H I N G.[FONT=&quot]

I tried everything I can, even changed my facial features. Nothing works. :mad:[/FONT]

My hands are literally shaking right now. I can’t believe that I may lose my 2,5 years of playing. What else can I do??
KKH Android player
Level 65, A+++

Comments

• Options
    Okay nevermind, I tried one more time and it worked today!!! I'm so happy :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Okay nevermind, I tried one more time and it worked today!!! I'm so happy :)

So glad, you got it to work out. I've lost about 20 months of playing before, but thank goodness, you got it to work. :o Have a wonderful day, doll! :)
  • Options
    So glad, you got it to work out. I've lost about 20 months of playing before, but thank goodness, you got it to work. :o Have a wonderful day, doll! :)

Thank you! And I’m so sorry to hear about your game… I mean, 20 months??! Omg… I have no words, that’s just too horrible!! :eek: If I were you I would just quit the game altogether then... Glad to see you didn’t give up![FONT=&quot]
    I wish there was a more reliable ways to save our games. iOS users have iCloud that let them save their games with no problem while we can’t even delete and reinstall our games without losing our data since Google doesn’t work properly :([/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We do not​ recommend trying to delete and reinstall your game if you're ever having issues with your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Thank you! And I’m so sorry to hear about your game… I mean, 20 months??! Omg… I have no words, that’s just too horrible!! :eek: If I were you I would just quit the game altogether then... Glad to see you didn’t give up![FONT=&amp]
    I wish there was a more reliable ways to save our games. iOS users have iCloud that let them save their games with no problem while we can’t even delete and reinstall our games without losing our data since Google doesn’t work properly :([/FONT]

Me being the person I am, I could work my iCloud on my iPod, I had it automatically save my game and now with my phone, I'm so confused lol. I did stop playing KKH for awhile after that and start playing K&K but I recently started playing KKH around 2 weeks ago and I'm already on level 17 and have 21m fans so it's all good. :o