Options

Wrong name in My Feed?

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
So I just went on a date with my partner and Ray said something about us together that increased my fans, the thing is I noticed he said the wrong name. For example, I'm dating Liam and he wrote "Judith and Scott", why could this happen? Does it affect in any way my relationship status with my partner?

Thank you for all of your help. <3

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Has it been the right name all along? Is this a real player or a non player charachter? If its a real player's game, any chance they had Maria change their name? There are so many variables, you best advice is to contact customer dare. If its a real friend...someone you can contact, ask about any posdible changes in their games. Look fir a doll in your game by that name. If you have one but its not your Partner, and there is no wzy you were out with them, include that info with your ticket. Hope tis helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Has it been the right name all along? Is this a real player or a non player charachter? If its a real player's game, any chance they had Maria change their name? There are so many variables, you best advice is to contact customer dare. If its a real friend...someone you can contact, ask about any posdible changes in their games. Look fir a doll in your game by that name. If you have one but its not your Partner, and there is no wzy you were out with them, include that info with your ticket. Hope tis helps.

Thank you so much! He's a real player that I started dating a couple of days ago, I made some dates with an NPC afterwards and Ray did say their name correctly so it might be that he changed his name? I'm going to be looking out for this and will be contacting Customer Care, thank you so, so much, Koko! :o I love that I can always count on you guys to help me <3
  • Options
    I haven't received any answers from Glu inside my Customer Support in the game :(
    Is this like a normal glitch? Or why could this be happening?

I checked with him (the player) and he hasn't changed his name. I'm wondering if it's because I'm dating him but I'm still married with my husband? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Now you have submitted a ticket, next step is to just wait for them to get your ticket and investigate. You're still dating them your game is not hindered, other than the name mishap, so while the wait is bothersome, know that they'll help you as soon as they can. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Now you have submitted a ticket, next step is to just wait for them to get your ticket and investigate. You're still dating them your game is not hindered, other than the name mishap, so while the wait is bothersome, know that they'll help you as soon as they can. Hang in there.

They did! It was actually solved before but I replied to them either way to let them know that it was all good now! Ray is saying his name, I got divorced and now I'm married with him! Haha, super happy!
    Thank you so much for your help, Koko! <3<3
    And thank you, Glu! :o Super happy right now!