Options

Your dream home?

DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
I really wanna buy a new home but I'm wondering what's your favourite home?
I personally love Calabasas.

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I personally love Calabasas, too but I'm also a fan of the Tokyo one! The beautiful garden in the back looks like somewhere I would love to be able to go and spend some time with my puppy and husband <3 Haha.
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    My Seoul home blows me away! It's the same number of people per party as Calabasas, I actually opted to buy that one first and I'm saving up for Calabasas now. The decor is so beautiful! You can have lights and rose petals everywhere, rooftop parties, a luxurious jacuzzi bathtub, etc. it's not fully furnished yet, as I only buy furniture available for K cash, but one day I hope to furnish it fully. Whenever I need to throw parties, I do it in Seoul. I wish we could film our reality show there.

Edit: Milan and Tokyo are tied for second for me. The outdoor fountain section of Milan and the cherry blossom trees in Japan are quite beautiful!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    My Seoul home blows me away! It's the same number of people per party as Calabasas, I actually opted to buy that one first and I'm saving up for Calabasas now. The decor is so beautiful! You can have lights and rose petals everywhere, rooftop parties, a luxurious jacuzzi bathtub, etc. it's not fully furnished yet, as I only buy furniture available for K cash, but one day I hope to furnish it fully. Whenever I need to throw parties, I do it in Seoul. I wish we could film our reality show there.

Ooh! I was wondering which house was the one that had a jacuzzi bathtub! Haha hmm going to be saving for this one next for sure. <3
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I'd have to say Calabasas too since I haven't bought any other house because I'm saving up! :o
  • Options
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooh! I was wondering which house was the one that had a jacuzzi bathtub! Haha hmm going to be saving for this one next for sure. <3

Acually, on further inspection, this might or might not be a jacuzzi style bath lol. Either way, the Seoul bathroom as a whole is maybe my favorite part of the entire house! Excuse my husband in the way, but something about the bath with the rose petals on the floor, champagne bucket, and the big tree in the background is just so romantic and luxurious.

FLEVKTt.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    This thread is gold. I do my everything in Calabasas, its capacity is very useful but I've meaning to buy another place and I wasn't sure where to start since we have so many places & house options. I'll be visiting Seoul right away. Thanks guys.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Omg I'm sold! That's my next house I will be buying! All you needed to say was hot tub!! It's 190k Iv 200k so I think il save a little more! However it's 70 Kstars and Iv a feeling a VIP event is just around the corner so I might buy it then!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Dublin is also a 7 guest home, as is Venice. I love the canal in the back of the home at Venice, Plus...the pet is a gorgeous basket of I think it's 7 kittens all in pink bows. Sigh, Kitty love. lol. Doesn't have quite the same ring as puppy love,

Seoul also had the Robot for the pet. The bath and rooftop are great there.

And Dublin has a pub like basement with an Irish setter. You tap him, He does a little doggie dance on his nose and he ends up standing on his head over his pot of gold.

Those would be my 3 choices for another Calabasas size home :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    How do you guys pick what houses to buy? Apart from Seoul, which I chose just because I loved the decor, I pick everything based on what pet I want lol. I got the private jet first purely because I adore pugs (although the not paying for travel is good too). The Milan and Tokyo houses are beautiful but I got those also because I loved the dog breeds lol.
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Between party events and reality shows, Calabasas is certainly my 'favorite' going by usefulness. Venice, Dublin, and Seoul are equally useful for parties, but unfortunately we can't film reality shows there. But I'm just so *bored* now of looking at the interior of Calabasas because of how much time I've spent grinding in there!

But my favorites, going by amazing interiors, are tied between:
    -- The beautiful pink sunset over the ocean in the background of our Malibu home
    -- The floor-to-ceiling windows and bright, cheery blue shades in the background of our St. Barts home

Honorable mentions, for their cool interior features:
    -- The vines and hanging potted plants in Havana
    -- The pool in Milan
    -- The rooftop geodesic dome in Seoul

There are some even cooler items and furniture that I'm forgetting at the moment, but I don't own most of the home decor that costs K-stars. Too many closet items that I'd rather spend them on! :p
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Tokyo is the only house I've wanted so far. Does it come with the option of a car?
    PC Platform
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Tokyo does not come with a car.