Options

Venture question

+++Jeneen++++++Jeneen+++ Registered Users 20 Posts
I got a phone call from an "Abigail" in the game asking me why I wasn't taking our venture seriously and I had to charm her for 2K stars - what was this about?
- which venture is she affiliated with?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Listen Bish, I'll ask the questions around here. Right doll? Aaaaack. I Love you SheWho..... Ok, let me see if I can find an answer for you. How have you Been?i talk to Tweeg via iMessage, let me help and then we'll catch up. Of course one of the super quick dolls around here might find it first. Kop a squat while we look.

article-0-0D6A3F08000005DC-670_468x320.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    ok, I'm searching and it occurred to me, by any chance did you say yes to any refereed gigs you might have missed, or is it possible that you invited a contact to a gig, and then didn't use her or worse, flaked on the gig? I will try and find more, but you can always contact customer care and ask them about it. I know all the ransom calls I've gotten have been 10Stars. But never heard about a venture break up.
    I'll keep looking around but before she hits you again I'd check all my business, look for this Abigail chick. And send that ticket if you don't find her.

Oh, and if you do, please come back and let us know. Venture ransom is a new one on me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary