Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/25/17 - Surprise Early Thread Start

giphy.gif

What? You mean the event thread for next Monday?
But the Weekend event just started 3 hours ago!
Are you really ready to just plunge into
wondering what the Weekday Event will be?

giphy.gif

Ok, well, I'm guessing Fashion Week continues.
and if we should happen to be so lucky as to get Spoilers for the new event,
well, that would just be great.

giphy.gif

Omg, now you've brought Kris in on this. How bout the rest of the family?
Do they want early spoilers too?
giphy.gif

Ok, Ok. I can take the hint.

So Dolls and Dudes, get ready, put on your thinkin caps,
giphy.gif

Sure, Kardashian Kollection Thinking Kaps.
Keep them on because we're going to need them to figure out
what is happening on Monday.
But nothing gets done, till our Patron Star dances this thread open.
First we need her dancing music........
[video=youtube_share;Rp8WL621uGM]https://youtu.be/Rp8WL621uGM[/video]

now Cue talent

Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Threads Open!
(Yeah, a Monday thread open on a Friday.
Go Figure.)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Omg an early opening thread? Ahhh! Nothing makes me more excited than this! And it’s such an amazing work as always, Koko!

Sooo, here I am :rolleyes: waiting for those super early spoilers, too <333 hmm wondering what are we getting this Monday. It will be pretty fun, that’s for sure!

Ooo,
    And the Balmain sale, that’s making me extremely excited as well :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    We heading towards the end of the month so maybe midweek vip event for old times sake as we were speaking yesterday somewhere in the threads .. but if that’s aiming to high then it would probably be another SYS event with kstar earnings per gigs maybe so leaving the vip event for the next weekend .. but I’m loving the idea of vip event during midweek !?!😍
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yeah, I can't wait for the sale or the spoilers. And I thought I'd be all consumed with tapping this morning ..now it's
    tap a little wait a little tap a little wait a little
    Tap Tap Tap Wait a lot Tap a little more.

[video=youtube_share;mvhFs2bdRpE]https://youtu.be/mvhFs2bdRpE[/video]

eta: ok I can't be the only theater geek around here
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    With a new thread this early, must be something special... I hope!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh, I hope so sweetness. Something really really special. I'm torn....which link do I put in my signature? Lol.
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers please.
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers please
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers please
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Fashion Week/Month continues with another SHOW YOUR STYLE competition!

This event will work the same way as the last Show Your Style event because you could potentially earn Throwback boxes or K-stars, depending on your game.

female.png

male.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    that sys dress looks super fabulous omg!!! also loved the earnable top! can’t wait already haha. thanks kalinda <333
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    This is the outfit Khloe wore on STEVE yesterday. I modeled the outfit from the show down to the jewelry. That means 3 more TBs. woo hoo happy girl.

ty Kalinda. We love how you take care of us. Oh, I didn't even look at the buy in
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    This is the outfit Khloe wore on STEVE yesterday. I modeled the outfit from the show down to the jewelry. That means 3 more TBs. woo hoo happy girl.

ty Kalinda. We love how you take care of us. Oh, I didn't even look at the buy in

YESTERDAY??? Our Glu team is really fast!! wow!

edit: wait, is there a photo attached that I’m not seeing? we’re talking about the SYS outfit, yes? :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    OMG, this dress was on my wishlist ever since I've missed it during the BF event last year! I'm sooo excited :D
    Thank you, Glu <3

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    kkh&amp;kkgplayerkkh&amp;kkgplayer Registered Users 10 Posts
    Does anybody know where the dress we have to style is from? And Kalinda will we get a k-star for each 5-star gig?
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so excited! I already have the earnables so 3 TB boxes for me!! :D:D
  • Options
    omg omg omg!!!!
    Is it the first dress we have available in our sales tab? :rolleyes: it's GORGEOUUS!
    and the sale, oh my! I'm going crazy right now.

the earnables for the SYS are <333 I've always loved that shirt so much! super excited and it's only Friday! :rolleyes:
    thank youuu, Kalinda and Glu! You guys are the best <33
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kalinda will we get a k-star for each 5-star gig?

YES! There will be Bonus K-Stars!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    The dress is amazing it was on my wishlist.. and I like the top on the SYS.. but I’m super worried cause there isn’t much option for styling the dress , just accessories and hair and I don’t have that many 😱 I hope I can make it to the end

thank you KALINDA for the spoilers!! You are awesome!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie already owns that gorgeous blouse and leather pants plus all the current TBB so it will be Kstars for her. I really like the SYS set up this way but would LOVE it if Glu would add some Items to the TB selection.

As for the options for the guys, I wish the earnable clothes were oriented toward Fall (like the girls outfit). James doesn't own either piece but I don't see him wearing those white & gold items until next summer. I also find the item we are to style around a strange choice. It's such a distinctive item that it limits the styling.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    While it's not as versatile as the hairstyle from last week, i am interested to see how dolls work that LBD. i'm hoping to see some creativity!

thank you again so much for the opportunity, glu, to work towards nice items (love that green outfit) and/or tb boxes! plus the ability to earn a star per gig means it'll be another busy, fun kkh week for me!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda!

I'm so happy it isn't a party event.:p

Have all items, including the required top to participate, so 3 more TB on my way for free. Hope next week my results will be satisfactory this time.

Glu is on such a benevolent status giving us all these k-stars in a 'manna' way.

If we think that next weekend the update is probably coming to a close and a VIP is likely to occur, meaning that will possibly get a full week of k-stars being throw on our faces. Impressive!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    As for the options for the guys, I wish the earnable clothes were oriented toward Fall (like the girls outfit). James doesn't own either piece but I don't see him wearing those white & gold items until next summer. I also find the item we are to style around a strange choice. It's such a distinctive item that it limits the styling.

Yeah the event is great, the choices are *sigh*. Pretty sure that on guys' banner was advertise 'Fashion Weak' update lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Eesh. It's kinda rough styling a dress. I think it's going to be like when we got the purple sparkly number and I never wanted to look at it again because I had had to look at it all week ad nauseum.

I love those three TB boxes though.

Now if I can only mildly control myself from grinding for stars. I'm legit having knuckle pain from where my mobile leans while I play.
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Sorry for posting my first SYS look so early but I probably won't have time to get online again this evening! Hope it looks good. Would love to earn three TB boxes again!

ax5nxHw.png

Thank you Glu for offering bonus K-stars again! Especially since I just spent hundreds on the Balmain sale, haha. Those items are absolutely worth every K-star.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I had a great time at our local comic con yesterday.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Love your look, Pez!

I am so excited as since I already own the earnable items (I really ❤️ the blouse), I will be playing for three TB boxes this week! I can't wait to get started! I'm off to buy the dress and style it now :)
  • Options
    omg Pez you look absolutely stunning! <33 and agreed, the Balmain items are worth every single K-star :D

I'm seriously super exciting because a few hmm maybe weeks ago? haha I asked Gen about this same blouse and now we have the chance to get it! yay!
    can't. wait! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    That looks amazing @Pez! Fun to have a look at this dress. It's funny how I love those sorts of items in KKH but would never dare to wear it irl :P
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    APOPeKW.jpg

I'll play around with the shoes, but thinking of this right now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    APOPeKW.jpg

I'll play around with the shoes, but thinking of this right now

Those shoes are EVERYTHING!! They're Hayley's fave :D
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'll go ahead and post my look early too. Honestly have no idea when I'll able to submit it though, tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day for me. :(

KKH_Screenshot_1506293146034.jpg

Pez, that purse is my absolute favorite and it matches the dress so well! Great minds think alike they say :p
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    (Ooh I did have time to get online again tonight! Yay~)

Thank you all so much for complimenting the look I posted :o As usual I am a bit anxious about SYS so hearing feedback helps puts me at ease. I don't know why I wind myself up so much over SYS! I need to take a chill pill and remember to appreciate how nice the new setup is.

Echoing Stefan, those sparkly black heels are one of my faves, Kayla! That stole is great, too.

Yay Anastasia, we're purse sisters! It has just the right shades of black and gold to complement our looks.

Are the men's TB earnables Versace-inspired? That gold winding pattern looks similar to their logo's border. Ooh, I'd love a set of Versace designer items in our closet.

EDIT: I just saw 2X free stars in the starshop! Has that been active for a while and I've been missing out? Or did it just start? Either way, woohoo!!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Who's ready?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I'm ready, Koko! Just submitted for the first time, this is the look I've gone with:

vh48w5.jpg

Good luck, everyone!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Taking my new Balmain necklace for a spin~

nQCKIJm.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!