Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/9/2017 - Kimtober Kontinues - That's Right!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Aww I should have listened. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I decided to splurge and buy 500k stars and was able to get 2 hairs in my throwback box :)
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So Koko, what did you decide to buy that gave you that horrid box?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »
    I decided to splurge and buy 500k stars and was able to get 2 hairs in my throwback box :)
    That is very lucky! I’ve still NEVER gotten hair in a TB box.

Well minus the pirate hat, ugh.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    Dolls.....i’m Learning.

i went back to my game and I initially opened up where I left off after getting the ****py gift box. I was in the Cape town home out on the patio.I had purchased the barbecue and I looked at it and said I really should buy the little hot tub behind it for 40 more stars but I’m not gonna get anything good in the gift box. And then all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I saw a palette and it indicated a box. I usually just passed those things off. this time I purchased the hot tub and I got to open another box. The palette pops up and all of a sudden I get confused I’m not sure exactly where I saw ithe box, so I’m trying to think and then I said no it can’t be that one that’s my usual box and then I remembered the images. I Remembered the image I saw, hit the box and voila
    D139414_A-1_E63-4137-_A523-_FFB85_B387_EC0.jpg

I should go read more in my esp for dummiesbook. I think i’m Learning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh and now the terrace or patio in Cape Town looks much much nicer. but who are those people swimming in my infinity pool? The shady silhouettes are fringe friends who merely impose on my hospitality. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I always thought it was werid those random people in our houses pools and stufff I just went along with it and said it was my dolls relatives and friends XD
  • Options
    Yeah, hangers on and fringe. 3rd cousin once removed who eloped with the stripper from his bachelor’s party. That kind. Jeremy, pop in a clean YouTube vid to share with us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Maria called me to buy the dog in Paris and I just had to.

Regular box

kash-kash-kash-kash
    kstars-kash-a really pretty necklace-energy

I got energy

Gold box:

kash-double buns!!!!!-kash-kash
    sunglasses-energy-kash-earrings

I got the earrings.

25.jpg

those are the earrings. again thank you so much to Koko & Linda for the encyclopedia!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    The I have to still work on it with the first events. It’s a slow process.
    Linda is the gem of that and some other referencecthreads.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    again thank you so much to Koko & Linda for the encyclopedia!
    Aw you are totally welcome!!

So Maria called me with a great offer to buy the hippo in de Cape Town home... so I caved and bought it, it was one of the few pets I still miss. This got me the first two boxes.

Black box

78_DFB77_A-38_F3-44_AF-_BAAD-6268_C94_B92_B9.png

Gold box

2_EE2_AA1_F-_F0_F5-484_B-9_AF1-387_D8969_DE99.png

TWO ITEMS!!! This is the first time in months that there are items in my gold box, woohoo!! Did not pick them, but the fact that they appeared really gives me hope!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    linda, that gold box palette is really impressive. not only are there two items, but three of the boxes are k stars-- that's a 5/8 chance of getting something really good! usually, if there are items, the rest of the box is all kash and energy, so the overall chances are still not great.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I just watched myself go from 500+ K stars to 50, all in the span of an hour. Jeez!

anyway, in my first box (I forgot to take a pic when I first opened it), I won this outfit. It’s alright:

cfmnDHe.jpg

And in my second I won this shaved hair. Tbh it’s not my personal cup of tea (I am obsessed with looooong and luscious hair, I cringe at the thought of ever letting a razor near my head) but I know that hair is hard to come by in a TB box, so im not complaining.

RUPCSZT.jpg

0N9EC9K.jpg

My doll is channeling her inner edgy diva rockstar lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Jacey, those white boots go so well with that red outfit! The shorts are cute.

I thought I wasn't going to spend anything this midweek toward the VIP event, but then I saw the INCREDIBLE long hairstyle in the Sexy Streetstyle Kollection ... I wound up completing both the VIP event and that Kollection chasing it! :rolleyes:

I got energy in my black GB (eh), 40 K-stars in my gold GB (woohoo!), some 4th of July star-spangled shorts in my first TB (that I will never wear but at least they're out of the way now), and this wonderful long coat plus white dress in my second TB (that more than make up for the shorts!). I love it.

knwNYtS.png

I'm wearing my new lovely long hairstyle in both looks. I'm over the moon with it. :o In the second look is a top from the Kollection I completed. I figured I'd post it here instead of filling up the Update 7.4 thread. I also put on my spooky eyes to celebrate the holiday theme!

iG7PaNF.png
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I just watched myself go from 500+ K stars to 50, all in the span of an hour. Jeez!

anyway, in my first box (I forgot to take a pic when I first opened it), I won this outfit. It’s alright:

cfmnDHe.jpg

And in my second I won this shaved hair. Tbh it’s not my personal cup of tea (I am obsessed with looooong and luscious hair, I cringe at the thought of ever letting a razor near my head) but I know that hair is hard to come by in a TB box, so im not complaining.

RUPCSZT.jpg

0N9EC9K.jpg

My doll is channeling her inner edgy diva rockstar lol
    Ha! I also got the red pajamas.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Options
    I have just spent so much. I am not finishing the collections. There is a flaw when the prize will be 120Stars, but the box costs 140. I think something is off with the formula. But I love the items. Now to fix the freeze again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Nnu8VSf.jpg?1

ARE YOU SERIOUS
  • Options
    What kind of Gift box was this SoundsPretty? This is crazy, I just hope it’s a daily, and it still stinks!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It was my black box :mad:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Pez that hair looks stunning on your doll. My K&K doll has that one too and it's too good to handle.

Speechless here SoundsP.:(

Wasn't in my plans to particpate of the event. I'm sick from grind, so I'm taking a break of gaming activities.

However I bought Jon Snow's outfit and got the black and gold box, it was fun cause I forgot the event so when I opened the game again the window popped up with the boxes ready to be collected.

Black box was kash to diversify a bit lol, but my gold box gave me these white sneakers that were hanging around my wardrobe since 2014, so yay!

I was pondering to buy another outfit to reach the first TB box, but think I should save for a weekend VIP, that's more interesting.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I haven't been grinding for k-stars at all. I'm with you Vats - just not feeling it.

I wasn't going to participate in the VIP but with the Kollections I spent enough for the black box and I'm so mad. I was fully planning to go ahead for the gold box since I'm only 20 away at this point but the more I think about my stupid palette the angrier I get. I can't even bring myself to open my game. Don't even get me started on why the luxe goals always seem to dry up during VIP events #greedyglu

giphy.gif
  • Options
    I just I just realized that the last prize in the kollection being less Stars than you pay for it isn't a greed thing. it's simply a way of letting you know you're done. you finished in 5 instead of 6. if I wasn't so dumb I'd be pretty smart.

Het guts, today is Wednesday. doesn't that mean we might get a hint? Not that it's set in stone or anything and I don't mean to sound grabby but this week just keeps getting better and better and I'm kind of enthusiastic about what the weekend will bring. Hhow about you guys?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I got a dress in my first kollection and cash in my second. I wasn't amused and haven't gone further with it.

We're going camping with some friends this weekend so I don't know if I'll be coherent enough to play lol. So maybe a party weekend, that way I can stay bitter and not worry about it at all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I'm here for a party event. Maria finally offered to me Monaco's house today (I refuse to pay for these houses without getting at least a k-star back lol #pennypinchermodeon) and a party event would be a perfect moment for its inauguration.

OMG Koko! 15k posts and counting! We need a party to celebrate that record!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    These were my first two boxes:

F2_D15761-923_D-4_BE9-9064-75924_A017641.png
    CA78_FC50-_E5_C3-49_BA-_AB4_B-32_F91_C448157.png
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    15k posts? I didn’t even notice. I’m just blown away by this update. My head is spinning.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Here's a little treat for you Queen of Posts!
    49cdlFE.gif

No wonder your head is spinning!eugOpWJ.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh, thank you soooooo much. Time flies when you love a place. OMG, and this game, I feel game drunk. a good game drunk. like a game drunk from the best bubbly. I'm afraid to open my game. I keep finding things to buy. I think I have to do one more dress, but I don't know who. I guess, I have to do the Dragon Dress. Everyone got the purple warrior. I mean, cmon. If I had 7 dolls, they all would have to have it. The others I'm spreading out.

The Kollections just finished the VIP for me and I lost track of it all. I went kray kray. That was my weekday event, Plus I'm loving the stars. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    Thanks to all this new update items, I did a lot of shopping for my doll and I managed to open the first tb box.
    I won this pirate hair from a last Halloween event that haunted my tb pallettes for months and now I finally won it! Not a better time then this cause Halloween is around the corner!
    Is is my doll rocking the sexy pirate outfit, with a little friend ;)
    KKH_Screenshot_1507835735692.jpg
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    I love that dress! Your doll is rockin’ the spirit! Of Halloween! Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary