Options

KK:H Weekend Fashion Show -10/6/17 Rock the Runway this Kimtober!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited March 2018 in KKH General Discussion
So in the midst of yesterday's begging for klues, Glu Goddess Kalinda dropped these babies on us.
female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Now this is a Runway Event, strut your stuff, and make the outfits work for you.

Remember....turn to the left?Fashon.

[video=youtube_share;khdRw1-drJ8]https://youtu.be/khdRw1-drJ8[/video]
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Loving this thread already, Koko! <3
    Can’t wait to see everyone’s outfits :o

I changed my mind about the hair and lip color I was going to wear for my first look. Went for something nude and glossy, we’ll see how she does!
    Good luck for everyone participating! <3

C6_EFCF2_C-2384-4957-800_E-8505_D7_DA5587.jpg

Ooo, and the outfit from the GB? I actually really like how it looks. :rolleyes: Not sure if I will be chasing it but would love to get one of those items inside my freebie box! Especially the shoes :o
  • Options
    Judith, your doll looks great. I wouldn't dress her like this all the to,e, but it's cute for a change. I love the sweater. And of course....the Harley Flames boots.

IMG_3398.jpg

Is Apple putting on a couple of pounds?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Going green and brown and not spending time on looks this weekend.
    And Judith!! I knew I saw you! You look amazing btw. <333

3_B0101_F9-4_D17-4708-8_CB1-863_DB67_E75_F7.jpg
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    We don't match, but it doesn'the matter....here's Z with Vats.

KKH_Screenshot_1507290898276.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Z and Vatsey look stunning! Koko, I love these boots <3

iQjxHm0.jpg
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Didn't know whether to post this or not as it doesn't feature any of the weekend event items but I was really liking this look. Kinda gives me Kendall vibes. Not really sure why. (I forgot to change the nail color and ring before taking this pic though)
    ylYhc63.jpg
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I really wanted the shoes, but they weren't even in my palette and considering my luck, I'm not pushing it. I did manage to get the hair, very Reby McEntire 80s vibe to it

1280x1280.jpg

xxqnIOr.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha that's too funny Kayla, got to love the 80s! Kayla's beauty is timeless for sure!

Thanks Cherrey! You're looking majestic in that Balmain! Congrats on getting the boots!

Judith, genthea, Krystal y'all looking great too!:)

Koko I love how those boots show all your biker girl spirit! Now let's fix that and make the 'match' happen:
    fWiGyHx.gif

Kill the lights! Cause there aren't anything more sparkly than a reunion of Kat, Vats and the lovely Ladouce!

Vats look is soooooooooo eccentric, can't say that I'm not satisfied this time. The asymmetric hairstyle is definitely a nice surprise and any shade of pink is welcome in my pink world!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Thank you so much, Vats​! I also love your edits, you look so dashing! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I wasn't going to participate but Dixie looks cute in the shorts (and I realized that if they are half price on Black Friday they would be 20gc so I might as well pay the 25 now)

IMG_0533.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    fWiGyHx.gif

Kill the lights! Cause there aren't anything more sparkly than a reunion of Kat, Vats and the lovely Ladouce!

Vats look is soooooooooo eccentric, can't say that I'm not satisfied this time. The asymmetric hairstyle is definitely a nice surprise and any shade of pink is welcome in my pink world!

Oh my Vats!! This reunion is just great and the shades of pink and yellow tones, we complimented each other for the shoot! and can I just say how much I adore your beautiful locks.. :o
    dYcec2I.jpg

Here is my current look with the GB hair and sweater went with a more casual look. I know the hair got a bad rep as looking a little bit like a wig but to me it has a more of a bohemian-glam look. just imagine this beautiful pin that's holding all that hair in the back.. :cool:
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    you all look amazing!! <333

this is the first time I've won all of my rounds using the same outfit, I'm incredibly happy about this! ahhh <33
    here's the winning look and here she is wearing the earnables, I actually love them a lot more now that she's wearing them :rolleyes:

Untitled-1.jpg
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Cherrey, I love how you styled the GB boots! They look great with fishnets.

Here's how I'm styling the GB skirt:

jANwZRF.gif

It's been however many days since the Balmain sale but I still can't take off that choker just yet! <3
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I won the hair, skirt and boots in my boxes! Got a lot of bonus points that I finished the event!
    Here is my doll showing her new items!!

61_B818_FD-_EF8_A-4578-_A1_C5-009_AC5_C316_EE.jpg

171323_D9-_DC7_B-47_EC-97_E3-_B51_FBC46_C250.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    You guys all look amazing! I almost like the gb shoes. ;)
    I love this event on both my games. My guy got the jacket and my girl got the hair! Both here sporting a daytime and nighttime look. :)
    68_FD0_F67-5_BEE-4_D24-9_A15-2997_D8_CC21_A9.jpg
    7_C6923_B4-83_DC-4_BAA-_BC06-602505_C126_EE.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Those couple portraits are adorable Mani!:)

Linda, it's impressive how many looks you are able to bring! Very creative.
    Oh my Vats!! This reunion is just great and the shades of pink and yellow tones, we complimented each other for the shoot! and can I just say how much I adore your beautiful locks.. :o

Glad you liked our mix of colors! Don't think the hair looks like a wig, more like something from the 80s or as you describe it. You did a great job there!

Here's Vats sporting his earnable look:
    JD0NXkB.png

The sunnies overlap with the hat, eek! Aside that, feeling cool.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    omigosh everyone looks so amazing! say what you will about the items, and i know there was a lot of complaining, but these items brought some great creativity! Shout out to Kayla, rockin' that Reba style!

I had a hard time styling the boots-- I like them, but red (velvet?) boots are a little tricky... I bet they'll come in handy at christmastime, though! Here's Everly and Jacey partying in Monaco:

QqfWMwN.jpg

The sunglasses are cuter than I originally thought. I'm not crazy about the embellishments on the rims, but i like the shade gradation in the lenses and the fact that you can see through them a bit. they, and the boots, are very detailed and intricate, which i appreciate-- thank you, glu designers! I love that Gen had her monkey with her, so she and Everly decided to hang out in Costa Rica:

lqa0F8k.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Yay! Everly looks great, Halftime!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    dYcec2I.jpg

Here is my current look with the GB hair and sweater went with a more casual look. I know the hair got a bad rep as looking a little bit like a wig but to me it has a more of a bohemian-glam look. just imagine this beautiful pin that's holding all that hair in the back.. :cool:

I think it looks great on you! It's def one of those hairs that looks better on some than others and may take some work on
    IOS

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    OqRyPPx.jpg
    Here we are playing it safe trying to style the earnable top. Feels kind of 90s to me for some reason.
    At first the little purse thing was weirding me out but now it's sort of charming. It doesn't look good with almost anything tho
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Glad you liked our mix of colors! Don't think the hair looks like a wig, more like something from the 80s or as you describe it. You did a great job there!
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I think it looks great on you! It's def one of those hairs that looks better on some than others and may take some work on

I agree Vats and Kayla! thanks dolls... I love how everyone in the thread is pairing up their pair of boots with your outfits. Definitely bold and like Haftime has said they're so hard to style even with some nice pair of jeans I don't like how they hug my dolls ankles (especially the flame boots:(). here is my second look with the tube top!
    Fgdso7R.jpg
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie went with a sporty/athleisure look for the tube top and a comfy pair of jeans with the new sweater.

D4_FCC182-_E3_D4-48_A8-_A16_B-61065_CCCEE3_F.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Koakuma wrote: »
    OqRyPPx.jpg
    Here we are playing it safe trying to style the earnable top. Feels kind of 90s to me for some reason.
    At first the little purse thing was weirding me out but now it's sort of charming. It doesn't look good with almost anything tho

I like how you used that hair. And totally agree about the 90s feeling, I got flygirl vibes with it

BH0Gc2o.jpg

yn6SkgY.jpg

voila

I think it's neat how we're all given the same separate pieces, but find so many various ways to wear them and how unique they can be. I'm not always excited for the items, but I love the fashion show.
    IOS

• Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Those couple portraits are adorable Mani!:)

Thanks Vats! Your doll is one of the few that can actually rock the hair required to participate. It does not look good on my guy. :rolleyes: :)