Cherrey's Show Your Style Review [Episode 08 - Soaked in Sunshine]

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
edited July 2020 in KKH General Discussion
Prev13456

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2020
    This is genius...being afraid of bugs popping out of flower crowns is a new type of paranoia that I didn’t know I needed 😂 I hope you make many more because this was wonderful!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you so much, @Rikk! I'm so happy you enjoyed my little storyline. I had a ton of fun creating it and I'd love to make more in the future. Probably not every week, but every now and then :)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Cherrey do you like to draw? I feel like you would make wonderful comic strips 😊 I love your humor!
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    This was awesome! Please do more of them in the future!! Also can we submit looks to be judged? Because I saw some seriously wack stuff in the voting booth lol. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    this is fabulous @cherrey! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Rikk I used to draw a little bit, but nothing good ever came out of it. Thank you again, you are so kind!

@Ronnie_KKH Thank you very much! What a brilliant idea. I spent HOURS in the voting booth to find material for this episode. Feel free to send me a screenshot when you find something interesting.

@kokokokonut Thank you, dear Koko!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    This is awesome and comedy goal! Especially the part about dolls in beautiful gowns but bad shoes. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Omg! That was amazing!! So funny! Thank you for making me laugh in a monday morning
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I am living for this😂😂 how creative!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Cherrey You are brilliant! This is so clever. I'm sure it took you forever, but please continue!!!!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you so much! That part was one of my favourites to make!

@brunakkh Thank you for your comment! I'm glad my story made you laugh. Your comment made my day much brighter!

@oopsididitagain I'm so happy you liked it. I really mean it. Thank you!

@webra What a wonderful comment. Thank you, that's so nice of you to say! It actually took forever to make. At the beginning I thought I'm done in like 3 hours, but NO. NOT AT ALL.

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Cherrey This is brilliant! Your sense of humour is on another level! I need more of this, please! ♥️🤣

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    This is great! I can’t wait for the next episode 👏🏻 I’m living for this 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Somebody's been hiding all kinds of skills,heh  heh @Cherrey?  I keep coming back to read again and zoom in on the pics.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Omg that was amazing Cherrey, I loved it!  It also made me feel like I was reading a hilarious comic, I already can't wait for the next one! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    This is awesome!
    @Basak You are so sweet. Thank you very much! If you need more, you shall receive more soon!

@elettrahere Thank you for your lovely response. You guys literally made my day!

@kokokokonut I love the fact you keep looking at the graphics. This makes me so happy!

@Silverbella Thank you! This was actually my first attempt on creating something like a comic. I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but responses like yours really show me that I made some people laugh and this is such a huge reward for me!

@mandamay76 Thank you for reading and for your nice comment!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    This is amazing, I’m absolutely cracking up. I look forward to seeing more of these from you 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @HannahKKH Thank you! You are super sweet!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Holy god this is funny. I want a thread of Cherrey crit for each SYS 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I love this! The cheap shoes one had me dying 😂 I hope to see more of these!
    - Emmy
    @Lisylis Thank you! I think I'm going to post every future episode in this thread!

@Bear_KKH Haha, I'm glad you liked it! Thank you very much!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Lol
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    So so funny made my morning 😂❤️
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Cherrey girl I love this and tysm for featuring me on your fashion police show 🤩 I'm truly honored. And I giggled when I read your fashion critiques about the unstylish dolls haha😂😂😂😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'm so glad I clicked on this post. @Cherrey that was spectacular!! Bravo! 🥳
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    THIS is the content I am here for. @Cherrey if you have the time and desire to make more of these I will be back to read every one, because this was truly fantastic. I'm happy to keep an eye on my voting booth if you need looks to critique/admire! Thank you again for this breath of fresh air, more of this please!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
    @Chooky1116 Thank you! So happy you liked it!

@Carol Davida I'm glad you enjoyed your little cameo. Your looks were absolutely fantastic. Thank you, my dear!

@icechic Wow, you are very sweet. Thank you for your lovely comment!

@EmCharlotte Thank you so much for taking the time to read my little storyline! Your words really made me smile. I probably won't have the time to do an episode every week, but you are always welcome to send me screenshots when you find interesting material.
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    As everyone has said this was spectacular. I like how even the looks you didnt like you made constructive critiques not just a slammed. It felt like watching a runway with one of your girls, just the right amount of snark and super hilarious. This was stupendous.

Brilliant job!!

• KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Very creative and funny.Love it!Looking forward to see more😍P.s your doll is so pretty!!!