Options

Game crashing during SYS event (October 6)

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
Hi there. I was able to submit a look by the time the SYS event started(that's about 5 hours ago) and after submitting I did reality gigs and I'm sure I have no unfinished gigs because I opened my game, I'm in Hollywood that time, I'm about to start a reality gig so I went to Mirimount then my game suddenly crashed. I tried opening the game several times but it's still crashing. I cleared the cache but it's still crashing. I'm just sad because if this problem's or glitch's prolonged then I wouldn't be able to submit enough looks and that means it's just a waste of kstars for buying the camo shorts(required itemfor submitting looks). anyway kstars can be reimbursed perhaps. I just wanted to have my game working properly. :( My internet connection's good I play K&K without any problems, I have about 4gb of internal storage and 3gb storage. I don't know the root of my problem. Please help me. Thank you~ (I'm on android)
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi again. I sent in your other link...so check there in general discussion as well. Hopefully we'll get some alternative suggestions for you. If I hear anything, i'll post here and in the other thread. Again, i'my so sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary