Options

KK:H Weekday Event 10/16/2017 ~ 5Star Professional!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're all going to look like Kim - ah! Cuteness overload.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ohhhh,  I hope I know what that's code for.......Shop My Closet for her Birthday Event? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Oh my god I'm so excited for this weekends event.
    But first I have to say how relieved I am. For the past 2 days I was checking the forums every so often but I seen no one post. I thought that was so wierd and I was so confuse. It was unusually quiet lol. I'm glad that I finally saw the pop up saying that everyone moved here. I thought I had a glitch on my phone haha. I'm so glad to see everyone again.
    So back to the event topic. If we're maybe having a SMC does that means a vip event for Kims birthday? Also, time seems to be flying so fast for me this month. How many events did we already have in this update? haha
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Silz, lemme help you out.  We just got a teaser, they usually happen on Wednesday, when Kalinda tells us something like this

I'm really excited to show you the items we're adding for Kim's Birthday Event!
    Everyone can get new hair, girls can get new purses (including a clutch) and guys can get new looks with nice jackets.
    Now,  the Spoilers, with pictures of what we'll be working for, and news about the event, will happen after the event thread opens.  I usually do that for the weekends on Thursday morning, then we all get giddy, and...omg, how will we do our colorful chants with no colors?

Anyway, then after we have beeb Politely Begging, in an entertaining fashion, until our very special glu goddess Kalinda pops in and [b]then[/b] we get spoilers.  But asking for spoilers right after we got a hint, well, probably not going to happen, and it might encourage newer members to start following our glu goddess around bugging her for more info.  I don't think you would do that, but it's happened in the past, so that's why I try and discourage it.  :)    Meanwhile, if those clutches we saw in the update banner are involved....oh please, let it be Friday in the next 5 minutes.  Koko wants a klutch.  Another klutch.  llol.
    Oh ok but I know it happened before we got the spoiler earlier than usual once for something I don’t remember what now but I remember that we got it like on a Tuesday that’s why I ask for it since it’s kim bday and being a big event I figure why not ! Lol but ok no worries I guess I’ll wait till tomorrow ????????
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    I know, I'm sooooo excited.  I can't take myself away from here, I want to play, and I'm looking for graphics.  oh, and I tried working on the thread 3 times, but I can' t find the drafts it keeps saving.  lol.  ( I so miss that)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh my goddddd how many colors do these god forsaken rompers come in? I swear I win one in my gold box every single time and it’s driving me insane lol. Why are daily box outfits inside a gold box? Black box I understand but shouldn’t gold boxes be stepping it up a little?

Ughhh unfortunately daily box items show up in black boxes, and daily and black show up in gold. Makes it almost impossible to get gold box items. 

My first palette was great; got 25 k-stars. Second got energy, and then gold box was a partnership, but it completed that one so I got 5 k-stars woohoo. I got tired of reality shows so I'm taking a break and working on the storylines for event points since we still have a day left to get the TB. 

• Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    ooo!! will we get 1 kstar for each completed gig?
    Typically, no we don't get a kstar. I mean I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't count on it lol.
    yeah, i know, i was just daydreaming bc i had accidentally bought an npc a 30kstar pair of shorts so i was hoping to make up for my mistake lmao
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    But, tbh, while my 1st boxes were nothing but garbage on 1 game, another got a TB choker in the 2nd box.  Then once Apple got her Shades, the whole event just kind of ended on a happy note. Nothing else matters.  The Universe will tell me when the sunnies pop up in a palette for the last game, and what's more, the universe will tell me which box.  I just have to listen.  (Somewhere a little zen bell just went off, ) test

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    edited October 2017
    My boxes were decent...got one of the black box hair styles (pulled back braid covering ears), finally got the silver metal chocker, and also got a TB black purse with gold hardware which looks like it will be super versatile. My GB was as follows:
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'm really excited to show you the items we're adding for Kim's Birthday Event!
    Everyone can get new hair, girls can get new purses (including a clutch) and guys can get new looks with nice jackets.
    Celebrating Kim's birthday as the first event of the new forum feels right. Can't wait to see what this weekend holds and get started. I'll be a bit busy during Sunday afternoon so I need to work hard on Friday & Saturday.

But before then, so far I got kash, kstars, and kstars! I was sick today so didn't pick up the Ipad much, but with one day left I should be OK.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Good luck with that TB Box.  Do you have a usual box, or do you pick what just feels right?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I so wish I had picked the genie outfit, just because it’s nearing Halloween, but I don’t completely hate my pick. It’s a little too spring for my doll to wear yet, but it’s cute and I do love pink. Overall, the box wasn’t that bad! Now I’m just super looking forward to Kim’s birthday event ?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I so wish I had picked the genie outfit, just because it’s nearing Halloween, but I don’t completely hate my pick. It’s a little too spring for my doll to wear yet, but it’s cute and I do love pink. Overall, the box wasn’t that bad! Now I’m just super looking forward to Kim’s birthday event ?

I picked that  red dress on the top corner of your palette on my tb!! Lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Your doll looks super cute @AListJacey
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    i got the american flag blouse...
    i'm not even american noooooo
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I won all the American flag clothing in TB boxes. They're the worst and I AM American. My family has served in the Armed Forces for generations and that's just not the proper way to display the flag. Not to be political or anything. The clothes just make me cringe. But to each, his own! 

My TB box had the dual animal print dress that I always thought was cute, so hurrah. 

Now I can only hope this weekend is an easy job or an outfit I can live without because I'm tied up all Friday and half of Saturday. It'll probably be party weekend though. 

• Options
    egg wrote: »
    ooo!! will we get 1 kstar for each completed gig?
    Typically, no we don't get a kstar. I mean I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't count on it lol.
    yeah, i know, i was just daydreaming bc i had accidentally bought an npc a 30kstar pair of shorts so i was lowkey hoping i could make up for my mistake lmao.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

My final box gave me the GB 'baby shower' white pants. Not an essential item to my wardrobe, but I managed to dodge another pair of brown shoes.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    egg said:
    That's ok, you can wear it to one of our BBQs around Memorial Day (May 30th @) or Fourth of July.  Or it's also very kool if you want the 60s Throwback Hippee look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    egg said:
    That's ok, you can wear it to one of our BBQs around Memorial Day (May 30th @) or Fourth of July.  Or it's also very kool if you want the 60s Throwback Hippee look.
    i'm gonna try to style it to the best of my abilities if i ever remember i have it.
    it's just, i agree with @Savagekkh , it looks kinda tacky and in a way disrespectful?
    but putting politics aside, this is kind of a karmic experience to me, the tb boxes i mean. before they started to throw tb boxes in weekday events i intentionally didn't get certain items bc i thought they were ugly, but now i am getting them through tb boxes so i guess i played myself /dj khaled wise words
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I finished last night and got these earrings, since I don't have the prom dress that goes with it I had to improvise with what I had. Considering I got Kstars in two boxes, no complaints here!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College