Options

All my GC friends are gone

CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
So absolutely none of my GC friends are in my game anymore. They were there on Thursday but as of Friday they are gone. I’m super bummed because that means I’m missing all my beautifully dressed friends from the board:(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Catherine, I'm sorry. The game began connecting and updating our friends appearance through Facebook almost a year ago I believe. Up until recently game center while no longer active, was still reflecting clothing changes. Game by game started having issues. GC stopped fully functioning when iOS updated to 9 (or 10, I'm not sure)

So, bottom line, set up a FB account (or use the one you have but...) for the game, and you can start adding friends. There are threads in Gifting and Friends. Or a bunch have their FB add info or link in their signature. So deep breath, and you can start to add through FB.

As far as why they suddently all dropped off, maybe the iOS 11 update did that. If you look on your settings, GC has one option, to delete all your contacts. Is there a chance you hit it by mistake?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Catherine, I'm sorry. The game began connecting and updating our friends appearance through Facebook almost a year ago I believe. Up until recently game center while no longer active, was still reflecting clothing changes. Game by game started having issues. GC stopped fully functioning when iOS updated to 9 (or 10, I'm not sure)

So, bottom line, set up a FB account (or use the one you have but...) for the game, and you can start adding friends. There are threads in Gifting and Friends. Or a bunch have their FB add info or link in their signature. So deep breath, and you can start to add through FB.

As far as why they suddently all dropped off, maybe the iOS 11 update did that. If you look on your settings, GC has one option, to delete all your contacts. Is there a chance you hit it by mistake?

Thanks doll! No I didn’t Even know that button was there so I didn’t delete them. I think I’ll just do a FB for my doll.