Options

I can't do my Second Comeback

judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi. Since yesterday I've been trying to make my second comeback happen but that doesn't seem to be able to work. These past two days I've woken up to see the comeback pop up show up but then it's quickly gone and when I try to tap in my level A+ at the right top corner of my screen it seems to be glitched because it opens but closes very fast, so fast that I'm not even able to see my stats, top couples, top shows and the news we get in that same pop up. What I do is close the app, close it from my background apps as well and when I log in and tap my stats it's now working correctly but there's a new npc above me that I can't seem to be able to pass.
(This is the comeback pop up that showed up in my game just a couple of minutes ago this morning)

So today I decided to make two parties instead of starting my weekend event to see if I could pass her, as you can see she's back on top of me for now (I forgot to crop this picture but if I have to do it please let me know and I'll edit this post asap)...

...and I did, as you can see here everyone above me (I've double checked so many times now) is a real player and as we know that's all we need to trigger the comeback option but now it's not showing up for me.

I've closed and opened the game and it's still not triggering it. I've already contacted Glu from inside the game but I haven't seen a reply just yet, I'm just afraid I won't be able to make my second comeback anytime soon (I was planning on starting it next year but can we tap on the Not now option and save it for later or do we have to decide immediately if we want to do it? What happens if we tap Not now, do we lose the chance of making another comeback?)

I would appreciate any kind of help or if it's happening/happened to anyone else then I would love to read your thoughts about this. Thank you very much in advance. :)

Edit: I read in the Weekend's event thread that I'm not the only one with Kim's birthday tappables inside my game so I removed this part from the post. Thank you!

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Have you submitted. Ticket to Support? They can take a look into your game and see what the issue is. So sorry this is happening. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Have you submitted. Ticket to Support? They can take a look into your game and see what the issue is. So sorry this is happening. :(

Hi, @kokokokonut! Hope you're having an excellent day.
    I appreciate your quick response very much and I did contact Support from inside the game this morning, but I just updated my phone to the latest iOS version (not sure if this might've been the issue) but it seems that it's working perfectly fine now! I got my Comeback pop up (it didn't instantly disappear as before or glitched out when I tried tapping on my stats) and when I tap on "Not now" it just kind of saves itself and when I want to see it again I tap on my A+ icon and it shows up again giving me the chance of starting my second comeback (which I might do right now instead of waiting until next year because I'm feeling pretty excited about it and I'd love to start getting my fans # up again!)

As always I appreciate your help and attention very much and have a great weekend! :) I contacted Support just to let them know it's working now as well.
    Lots of love <3
  • Options
    @kokokokonut, so sorry to bother you but I started my second comeback now, I’m just wondering if there’s a special quest I should be getting (like the one of our own video game when you do your first comeback) or is this the only time we get it? Thank you!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Lol. Ok good and no special quests. When the comebacks were first introduced there were special gigs and depending on what come back you chose you got those gigs. but when you were done with your gigs then you get the gigs from the other comebacks, which were then all just incorporated into the game. I don't think that you're going to get any special comeback gigs, if you would have that would've been attached to your first come back. but congratulations lots of parties enjoy Halloween and show us your costumes! I'd throw in a smiley, but I'm on my tub iPad.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Oooh perfect! Okay then, once again thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it <3 Happy Halloween weekend and I can't wait to show you all my costumes and to see everyone else's as well! :blush:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.