Options

Question about late starting players

Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi ! I was wondering something. With ALL the new updates, events, homes, pets, clothes, and sooo much more... how can any new player even hope to catch up?? It's a bit overwhelming ???

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, if you feel overwhelmed, let's see if I can help. First off, it seems like a lot now, but you'll catch up. For example, the event Monday through Thursday is a Sys,, which means you have no gigs to complete, just vote and submit a new look every 4 hours. I spend Sys events catching up. Because even a seasoned player like me is behind up to my eyeballs at times. But, also on weekends like this, when you get event points for professional gigs..I do a combination of reality shows because they're 19 or so energy, and storyline things I have cluttering up my game scfeen.then, if you'really really in despair, you systematically almost flake on some gigs. Ie. You start a gig, fill it with 3 stars including the bonus . You don'the get the 5 star, but you don'the really lose fans. If it was an appearance, that achievement takes a nosedive to zero. HERE comes the systematic part. .if you have other appearance gigs, do the same to them, because your achievement is already knocked down.
    How new are yiou? You need the plane and a vehicle. There is one very successful player who doesn'the have the jet, or didn't for a very long time. She'll be back next montn, and we can ask her for tips if you don'the want the jet, but the sooner you stop oaying for trqnsportqtion, the sooner you will begin to amass wealth. And you should buy a small pack of stars to eliminate the ads with evevrything.if screenchange.. It enhances the entire game experince.
    I'm off for dinner, hope this helps And welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thank you kokokokonut! I do have a vehicle and the jet, so I'm good there. I just feel like it's hard to buy and furnish houses before they come out with yet another high priced home. Pretty much everything costs stars and then there's clothes, jewelry, hair, purses, shoes, and etc. Each update there's even more items to "try" and save up for. It's just a lot to think about but thank you for ur wonderful answer! Oh, and the how I roll achievement means buying multiple high $ or high star vehicles.... unless I shell out hundreds of dollars on star packs I don't see it happening. Eeek. And I completely forgot to mention stars to buy businesses. *sigh* I am sure it will all work out eventually lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Look at it this way, take your time, because there is enough to do here to keep us busy forever. And the desire to have it all and be the best of everything is what makes us tap a little more after we've said we'really dl e for the night. Pace yourself, and push a little past that, but don'the burn out. This is for you and all the other newer players who feel their heads might explode with the next uodate.
    https://youtu.be/ZWXGpE9jIO0
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary