Options

Problems after 7.5 Update

Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
edited November 2017 in KKH FAQ & Support
Technically, my game started crashing before the 7.5 update. My game also had a crashing issue last SYS event on October 6 but fortunately my game was magically fixed after updating the app into v.7.4. I was able to play the game after the 7.4 update.

Here comes another SYS event that started last October 31. I bought the fangs in order to join the SYS weekday event and I was able to submit a look, then after that I did some reality gigs because we get to earn a kstar for each gig, after that my game crashed. I reopened my game then loaded the game but after loading it just crashes.
And today I updated the app and now I have the v.7.5 but my game's still crashing... :(:'(:s
✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖

Comments

• Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    After the update this week, my KKH game is full of one ad after another for other game apps. The most recent one required me to press button after button to finally get to the end. I have purchased several star packs and SMC offers, so why am I getting these incredibly annoying ads again?

Also, when I played on iOS years ago, I received offers to watch videos for K-stars. This no longer is offered??
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Am getting ads again too so bought some kstars in store. Think its due to their new system of watching ads in their “offers” section.

I didn’t even know you can get kstars from watching videos till @HollySisk in forum advised me.
    If you’re still on ios, go to settings >> general >> restriction. Put in your passcode then turn your in-app purchases off.

Hope that helps. :smile:
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Klena, thank you SO, SO much! I just got my first free K-star. I am so happy. Thank you!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    This is happening to me, too and I bought a small pack of K-stars but that didn't seem to work either, I still get ads... is this still happening to anyone?
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    In the update thread, Kalinda mentioned that the team was aware this was happening and looking for a solution so hopefully we’ll get it resolved soon.

I can’t bear to watch that dumb girl contemplate pushing her boyfriend into the pool one more time! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

In the update thread, Kalinda mentioned that the team was aware this was happening and looking for a solution so hopefully we’ll get it resolved soon.

I can’t bear to watch that dumb girl contemplate pushing her boyfriend into the pool one more time! 

omg I know exactly which ad you're talking about! Hahaha and yess, you're absolutely right. Kalinda did say they're working on it, phew! Thank you so much <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Put this afternoons posts about the ads into the Issues after Update thread, both crashing and ads are being looked at. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    @ChicCharlotte, you’re very welcome. Glad I could help even though its only passing @HollySisk advice.
    @judithkkh, I bought a pack of kstars too & the ads are still appearing.
    @kokokokonut, thank you for looking into this for us. <3
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone! Happy to hear this isn't a new, permanent thing!!
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I’m glad I’m not the only one with the ads problem! I’ve bought so many star packs and a few months ago ads started appearing again. I bought a star pack and they went away. As soon as I updated they all came back!!!! Grr!!!! 
    Thank you for working on it, Glu. I really don’t want to have to buy a star pack just to make ads go away :(
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I always purchase stars and still get ADs.
  • Options
    Is Glu really working on this? I sent a ticket in through the game and got a generic reply saying a purchase would make the ads go away, but not these (a list of in-app purchases that make no reference to KKH purchase options). Of course I said on my ticket I just spent $9.99 on the SMC offer and there was no acknowledgement of that. Since then I now have an ad that won't load that freezes up my entire game every few minutes. I have to restart my phone to get rid of it, but it comes right back. My KKH game is basically unplayable now. HELP!!!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Yes, the ads are being worked on, and will be resolved as soon as possible, please hang in, glu does appreciate your patience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary