Options

Visions of SugarPlums: Let's talk Black Friday 2017!

13Next

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @HollySisk, you’re very welcome ? glad I could help.
    Here in Australia we’ve been getting 15% off iTunes gift cards since October from various stores. Got tip 20% coming from 1 store at end of month. Think it could be that they’re changing the style of cards and combining app & iTune store cards into one. Either way, not complaining. ?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @HollySisk I use the app Live Collage, super easy to use!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

I hope we will have throwback items in the closet for sale, too. I'm ready to spend tons of KStars! Please Glu!!?

I would completely freak out if along with the sale they bring back those hairstyles I'm missing! Gosh that could be the best time of my KKH life!!!! :blush:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I can't wait for the Black Friday Event! So many things I want to buy, I stopped counting when it went past 1000 kstars, lol. Here's what I'm hoping for this weekend:
    1. Everything is half off! Including hair color, facial features and clothes from your baby's closet (this last one is probably wishful thinking).
    2. Throwback Items Sale!
    3. VIP Event. I would crush this in 10secs flat + plus we would get to win bonus clothes for completing the event.
    4. Free K-Star for a 5-star rating in professional events.

I'm crossing my fingers so hard we could get all 4, but just 3 of these would be amazeballs, and 2 would still be hella dope :)
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So I finally finished my wishlist for Black Friday, it's dang long! I really need 75% off sale :p ... please GLU LOL
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I’ve really got to grind for kstars once the weekday event starts..  And all this talk about wishlists is making me realize that it would be way easier if Glu could put a wishlist feature in the game!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited November 2017

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    There are so many items I'm looking forward to buy haha ??? Wish this event will come with many advantages ?