Options

☆☆KK:H Weekend Event 11/10/17 - Countdown to Black Friday ~2 Weeks 2 Go!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ok, slipped out of boots to see....I think they are sheer almost hose - pants. There must be something real life we can see with this look. Anyone want to look for the real life Inspiration?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Ok, slipped out of boots to see....I think they are sheer almost nose - pants. There must be something real life we can see with this look. Anyone want to look for the real life Inspiration?
    Good luck to those looking! That’s all I have to say!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts

Here is the real life look
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Silz1217 said:

While its not fitted on Kim, I feel like the pants would look a lot better if they were altered to be fitted to our dolls in the game. They just seem really off for some reason... Even the length compared to the original looks awkward. 

Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Ugh, the event storyline. I refused to pay the kstars and still completed it and got a 30 bonus points payout, which isn't bad. However, it was a really dull storyline (did anybody pay the stars? I'm wondering whether you got to go to the shoot with the Kardashians if you did) and I just really don't like how the emphasis has changed from weekend storylines providing entertainment for everyone and some nice bonuses for our participation, to a weekly festival of misery and shaming for those who choose not to part with their increasingly hard-earned kstars! It's really going against everything that drew me to the game in the first place and I hope Glu has a rethink so that the Christmas event isn't blighted by a similar approach (although I fear that with everything probably planned quite far in advance, it might be ?). 
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Silz, I Love you.! Thank you yes, this is awesome. I agree the RL length is much better, but I think the Artist's did the best they could to work around the shoes, unless they were attached shoes and I think they figured out we don't much like our outfits 'cemented together"

I haven't paid stars for storylines, since the backstory of the Dark Prince. Everytime it asks, I say no. It reminds me of when I was brand new in the game. One of the little tips that pop up while the game is loading like "Muse is in Soho" is charming people helps. So, I go into Oak, a cute doll came up asked me a question then I had an option to 'charm' him for 20 Stars.(ok maybe it wasn't 20 but it was a lot at the time) I paid the stars, and he still insulted me and I didn't get the contact. That was like one of my very first moves. I paid for a contact and he walked away. I haven't thought about that in a loooong time, but that feeling is pretty much what I get when the storyline asks for a payoff. I guess they have to try to get more return, but let us walk away from it with dignity. Don't insult us for not paying ie: Humdrum Homecoming.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    kate_kkh said:
    Can’t wait to finish the event. It’s so annoying to see Willow Pape on the billboard everytime you go to the studio in Hollywood! 
    Wait till you find out she stays there after the event is finished. It's officially a paid billboard.
  • Options
    ok, so what do we do to keep the billboard as it is? One game has gone as far as turning down the designer, but paying for the designer bottle. I'm guessing if I just don't progress the task, I'm ok, I read there is a choice between the party and the billboard. If we choose the Party, does Willow get the billboard? Is the only way to keep the billboard a reflection of the current doll, is to abandon the storyline?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited November 2017
    From what I’ve read from this forum and the other on the another site:
    If you chose party and not pay for billboard, RT will tell you the perfume would have sold better with billboard. And yes, Willow will be on the billboard. Even if you pay for designer and bottle.
    If you skip the designer but get the bottle & billboard, you’ll still outsell Willow and keep billboard.
    I don’t know what happen if you skip both designer and bottle. Don’t know if you would have option to buy billboard.
    Although I think you would have to at least buy bottle and billboard to prevent Willow from showing. Or skip storyline entirely.
    Hope this helps.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Idk if anyone posted the GB inspiration but here it is.(Both the dress and clutch) 
     It was Kendall's 21st birthday outfit last year.

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Okay I decided to try and open one more gb and I got the shoes! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I hope this isn't overly fussy of me, but something about the earnable hair is bugging me a bit. With my doll's head in the normal upright position, it looks just fine, but as soon as she tilts her head to either side, you can see that the back, normally behind her head/neck, isn't fully colored in:

It's even more noticeable with the darker hair colors:

There's clearly supposed to be some hair going down her back; it's not completely brushed forward over her shoulders. Is there any chance Glu could fix this? This is probably picky of me, sorry! I am grateful to have another earnable long hairstyle.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    @Pez, I also noticed this! It looks a bit odd (as does the earnable hair, which has the opposite problem of having too much at the front!). I also am grateful to have it and like the general look of it, but probably won't use it too much for this reason. 
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Pez said:

I hope this isn't overly fussy of me, but something about the earnable hair is bugging me a bit. With my doll's head in the normal upright position, it looks just fine, but as soon as she tilts her head to either side, you can see that the back, normally behind her head/neck, isn't fully colored in:

It's even more noticeable with the darker hair colors:

There's clearly supposed to be some hair going down her back; it's not completely brushed forward over her shoulders. Is there any chance Glu could fix this? This is probably picky of me, sorry! I am grateful to have another earnable long hairstyle.

Oh dear, that's looks like a bit of an eyesore. I really wish they would fill in those kinds of hairstyles.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

Stefan001 said:

Idk if anyone posted the GB inspiration but here it is.(Both the dress and clutch) 
     It was Kendall's 21st birthday outfit last year.

Thank you both for this! I guess Kim's outfit is shorts with see thru pants. That's def a new fashion for me. And omg, I'm so ditsy so I can't even imagine how Kendall keeps that dress from not going too down or too up.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Ive been MIA all weekend and now I’m struggling to catch up. Can anyone tell me what the weekend event gig is? I have a million gigs and can’t remember which one was new. 

Also. Even though i shouldn’t have, i paid for another box. Got 40 k stars so just my money back, but then i clicked another one and got the ugly hairstyle. So annoyed. I’ve paid for 4 boxes now and got energy, energy, something from a DAILY gift box (unacceptable that that’s even an option tbh) and now a poodle hairstyle i will never wear lmao. Also the shoes and clutch weren’t even in my palette. 

I didn’t play for 2 measly days and my husband tried to divorce me (after 50 dates in a row right before that) so i also had to pay K stars to keep him. 

I’m super annoyed with the game right now lol 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @Pez you're totally not too fussy. I was going to post the same but didn't have the energy earlier. The hair is super glitchy on both sides and it's noticeable even in full body game mode. 

I couldn't even stand it and switched my hair back to the last one I won. 
  • Options
    edited November 2017

I'm happy, hoping for those grey aviator sunnies this week. I can do it, I can do it. So, 2 games will slouch, and one will zoom through her gigs tapping away. Anything in particular you guys hoping for in this next event? ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @klena. I think it would be great if they start to offer matching outfits to guys and girls during the weekends. Just imagine how cool would've been a silver sparkly suit to go with Kendall's dress!

@YesWeJenn think still there's lots of possibilities to they bring to us, but they prefer to play safe.

@Pez some guy's hairstyles have the same issue, I don't understant why they don't fill up all sides of the hair, but the worst part is that it's very unlikely they'll fix that...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ya, I thought of you when I wrote that post, @Vats ! I'm not holding out much hope for redress either. Which is too bad, as so many of us so often voice how much we look forward to earning or chasing event hairstyles, or getting them in TB boxes.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Oh a platinum suit for guys would have been wonderful. Sigh. Kat's in her new platinu dress. No silver there. Wish you could see her. But I'll tell you Vats, that purple dragon on your shoulder makes that a great freeze outfit.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    <3<3<3 hey it's World Friendship Day today! <3<3<3
    Let's all be nice to each other especially today, but all the time really. Make a small difference in somrone's life today.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Black Friday is soon there ?
    Tomorrow's gonna be on fleek ???
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Vats said:

Done!

I'm bored! Bored about these boring earnables, bored by the 30 event points I got in my free box, bored by that uncreative storyline which asked me a bribe again...

Rarely I pay attention to these earnables hairstyles since my eyes just are atracted to long styles, but I noticed that my wardobe is infested by these all same looking styles with both sides of the doll's head shaved and minor detail changed on the top hair, I wonder if the other guys who likes short hair are happy with this???

I mean if they start to offer the same long hair style, just changing minor details every other week I know I wouldn't be happy about it. Though that's not the case, long earnable hair is soooo rare that I can't recall the last time I saw one being offered. :expressionless:

I don't like this hairstyle at all and I like long and short hair but this is one hairstyle I'll never wear.