Options

Maria doesn’t call anymore for luxury goals

LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
Well I don’t know if this is a known issue, but for the past couple of weeks I’m noticing that Maria doesn’t call me anymore with luxury goals (like buy a place or clothes or something)... does anyone else have that problem too?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've heard that if you have too many undone tasks on your Goal list, she holds off till you get them done. I don't know this for sure, but I believe someone heard that from support. Could this be the case with you?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    It takes her quite awhile to message me about luxury goals I'm not sure if that's how it's supposed to work or not tbh it's been awhile since I've received a call from Maria now that I think about it, try to contact glu I guess. I hope all goes well for you and they figure it out @LeahAnn :smile:
  • Options
    I've heard that if you have too many undone tasks on your Goal list, she holds off till you get them done. I don't know this for sure, but I believe someone heard that from support. Could this be the case with you?
    Yes that can be true with me, because I admit I have more than 20 undone goals, since there are always events going on. :smile: thank you!
  • Options
    ok, yeah 20 is a lot. Since it’s a working WeekDay event, so you can get a lot of that taken care of. I can;t wait to hear you say, I got it down to 10 and Maria sold me a stuffed moose head for Malibu! (Ok, I made up that moose head, but let us know when they start again,)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok, yeah 20 is a lot. Since it’s a working WeekDay event, so you can get a lot of that taken care of. I can;t wait to hear you say, I got it down to 10 and Maria sold me a stuffed moose head for Malibu! (Ok, I made up that moose head, but let us know when they start again,)

I have a new event every day. Yesterday I finished reality show event, today I have the throwback event, luckily with professional gigs.. why do i have an event every day?

• Options
    Leah, i’ll Answer it here but please be aware of the thread topic, and try to stick to it. We have WeekDay events that run usually from Monday through Thursday night. That’s one event, then we gave weekend events that begin on Friday morning as a rule and run through Sunday. so it’s not a different event each day.

You event meter, that shows how many points you have/need for the various prizes, shows the remaining time for the event. You should see it says 3 days 12 hours. That how much longer this event runs. You can ask event questions like this in the event thread, in KKH general discussion. The link is at the top of my signature.

(I’m only mentioning the other thread with this question is because we have some new people and I want to make sure they try and use the right threads. thank you) <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary