Options

Can u date a friend

bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
Can u start dating someone who is just a regular friend

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can start a date and call in a real player profesional contact and you get this screen.

Npc dolls can't change from professional to romantic. You can call romantic NPCs in to work with you, but you will not get any relationship or professional points with them. BUT if it's a real player and for whatever reason you miss a date and they break up with you, you will have to keep paying to make up every time that happens. If you keep them as working contacts you can work with them, party with them, even invite them to Reality shows with no problem. Once you start to date them, they are not going to let you go back to being working friends, nor can you invite them to parties. when the heart is broken....it's pay the ransom or lose them. And if you do pay the ransom, you have to keep dating them. Does this help answer your question?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can start a date and call in a real player profesional contact and you get this screen.

Npc dolls can't change from professional to romantic. You can call romantic NPCs in to work with you, but you will not get any relationship or professional points with them. BUT if it's a real player and for whatever reason you miss a date and they break up with you, you will have to keep paying to make up every time that happens. If you keep them as working contacts you can work with them, party with them, even invite them to Reality shows with no problem. Once you start to date them, they are not going to let you go back to being working friends, nor can you invite them to parties. when the heart is broken....it's pay the ransom or lose them. And if you do pay the ransom, you have to keep dating them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bfol69bfol69 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks, koko! That's exactly what I wanted to know!