Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/4/17 - Fun Fun Fun Coming Our Way!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i somehow managed to complete the first box despite being broke af. i got a throwback item so maybe god was like, giving me a consolation prize or something lmao. it's a necklace. very cute.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Just got the spoilers! We know you loved the wine glass and coffee cup, so we're introducing a new type of drink this weekend and it's earnable :)

Oooooooooooh I am so intruiged!!! Thank you for these spoilers!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited December 2017
    astray said:

Ooh hot chocolate sounds delicious unfortunately i am allergic to cocoa so chocolate is out of the question for me, lol.

I'm allergic to chocolate too! I honestly don't think I ever met someone who has that allergy too!
    I actually have many allergies, but that one is really hard. Especially with this month of holidays where on December 5th we celebrated a children's holiday called 'Sinterklaas' where chocolate is everywhere!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Awww Sorry @LindaVB
    I think it's really sad being surrounded by chocolate and not allowed to eat
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited December 2017

Happy Belated Birthday to
    @HollySisk and @Danizzle!

PM to add
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Happy Belated Birthday to
    @HollySisk and @Danizzle!

I love this gif @Naimonster :smiley:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh did we missed their birthdays?! Happy belated B'day @HollySisk and @Danizzle !

@astray and @LindaVB I'm sooooooooooooooooo sorry about you guys... Can't imagine a life without chocolate. That thought scares me!

I finished the event and now Vats owns another fugly pair of shoes, because obviously! :#

Overall this event was soooooooooooo boring, the wine action button was playing peekaboo while Vats was at Monsterbull probably it was hidden in Oak, and while at Oak it was hidden in Monsterbull... But that 8 energy dinner button was always right there, mainly when I needed like only 1 heart point to finish the event. Tragic!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Well for me the vintage wine appeared - but only in the end!
    1 heart left to finish? It's the dang Love Guru or vintage wine! 
    Guess what I choose? 
    Android
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Happy belated birthday @HollySisk & @Danizzle ?? ?

@astray & @LindaVB - allergic to chocolates- the cruelest form of torture as far as I’m concerned.

I opened my 3rd palette this morning & decided to throw in the towel & quit this event. I’m boycotting TB unless it’s professional as always have gigs to do anyway.

Wish there’s actual TB sale in which you can see the items beforehand instead of picking random boxes.

Stupid question since we just had BF sale but just wondering if we get a Christmas sale or after Christmas sale?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Holly, I'm so so sorry. I'm sorry danizzle.

Happy Belated Birthday dolls. The season made me crazy!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Awww thank you so much dolls ? @Naimonster , @Vats , @klena and @kokokokonut. You're the best people. 
    Happy birthday to you too @HollySisk ???

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    LindaVB said:

astray said:

Ooh hot chocolate sounds delicious unfortunately i am allergic to cocoa so chocolate is out of the question for me, lol.

I'm allergic to chocolate too! I honestly don't think I ever met someone who has that allergy too!
    I actually have many allergies, but that one is really hard. Especially with this month of holidays where on December 5th we celebrated a children's holiday called 'Sinterklaas' where chocolate is everywhere!

Now I don't feel alone with having an allergen to chocolate.

Haha it used to bother me but as i got older i learnt to accept it @Vats
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Omg happy belated birthday! I hope you all had an amazing day full of love and happiness! ? @HollySisk @Danizzle
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Lacy Boyd Bacy Lloyd queen of disguise and sabotage!

I love this game and I forgive you for give me shoes every week!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I loved Lacy's "disguise". I like to imagine someone at Glu giggling to themselves as they designed her.
  • Options
    judithkkh said:
    Omg happy belated birthday! I hope you all had an amazing day full of love and happiness! ? @HollySisk @Danizzle
    Thank you so much judith
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    omigosh you guys, i finally one a GOLD BOX item in my gold box! be still my beating heart!

and it's pretty cute! here's Everly modelling it:

I've still got many gold box items to earn, after almost two years playing and earning every gold box I've seen, but getting one is very exciting!

Can't wait to see what everyone gets in their TB boxes. Post modelling pics, if you can!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @haftime Congratulations on that outfit! It's one of my absolute favorites! Love it!
    Android
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    She seems like my kind of chick. I’ve been switching watching kuwtk Christmas special. From a year ago, and watching Erika...oh my god I love her. I want my doll to be her bestie and the two of them kick Willow and Skylar’s collective butts. And we’ll throw in a little trouble for Lucy while we’re at it? Thanks glu. This is very exciting.
    Seriously??! I was like, who’s the hillbilly-looking piece of trash that keeps being shoved in my face all the time? Gak!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Erika Jayne is the latest VIP to be added to the game! We're excited to have her in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood, especially because her character lets us incorporate music a bit more.
    Where’s the thumbs down symbol, I’m not interested in this. At. All. And oh yeah... What’s the purpose of “incorporating more music” into KKH? What’s that got to do with anything in this game? I haven’t seen KK having any designs on Paris Hilton’s musical failures. Like, what? What exactly is the deal here?
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Here’s this week’s TB box!

Not a bad box :-) the detail on the dress is quite pretty:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    So, like, whatever class, et. al., this game had, is it done? This is the direction things are going to go from now on? Because I’m really not interested. This woman looks like a ho bag. It’s hard to sift through all the posts and pics and replies to things that appear ten copy blocks later, I have no solid idea what’s going on. What does this have to do with KKH? Or is it being used to introduce and seduce? Again, again, again, and again, this updated forum design is little viable for a phone....

At any rate, found a new “STORIES,” now called K Stories, which is a good name.... Played the first...volume? part?...but not paying 25 stars to play the next because 1. I’m not being offered anything in return, like “items”; and I want some, please and thank you. 2. There’s nothing after that so I could be waiting for part three till the cows come home. 3. It wasn’t so intriguing to rope me in either, sooooo....as I mentioned, maybe if I were offered something to keep me playing. Also, the fan count gained after a gig is ridic low, whereas previously that was not the case. I think the kash and xp were a lot less too, but I don’t remember entirely. Sorry, I found zero inspiration here to waste my assets, which includes way too much energy as usual with these. But I *would* like to be given reason to pursue it.
  • Options
    Omg i NEED Erika`s hair style!!!!!
    Ha! That’s the exact and only reason I bought the bundle!
  • Options
    KaylaJ said:
    no problem @Lunchmeatlips It's so unique even in real life texttext my neck would be all sweating lol
    It’s so much nicer in the game!
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    isabeau said:

She seems like my kind of chick. I’ve been switching watching kuwtk Christmas special. From a year ago, and watching Erika...oh my god I love her. I want my doll to be her bestie and the two of them kick Willow and Skylar’s collective butts. And we’ll throw in a little trouble for Lucy while we’re at it?

Thanks glu. This is very exciting.

Seriously??! I was like, who’s the hillbilly-looking piece of trash that keeps being shoved in my face all the time? Gak!

Erika is from the Atlanta area but she’s not a hillbilly or trash. I am disappointed with the way Glu designed her as she looks cartoony. The outfit they put her in is a performance outfit. I don’t care for it and wish they would have selected one of her others. Erika has a successful musical career. Her music is “club” music. In addition to her music career, she’s the mother of an LA police detective, the wife of one of the most prominent class action lawyers, and a cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
    Ironically enough @isabeau, I think you two would be great friends in real life. She’s honest, straight forward, and has no problem sharing her opinion, even if it isn’t the majority opinion.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Here was my TB this week.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here was my palette-- oh my goodness you guys, there's HAIR in there!

The earrings I got are nice, if not terribly exciting. I do like that they're a little more petite than many of our giant hanging earrings. Also, they're green, which means they will probably come in handy for Christmas dressing! Here's Everly modelling them (in close-up, so you can see the detail!):

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Late as well but not shabby.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College