Options

VIP subscription

Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
So.. I have subscribed to the Gold VIP before and had to stop it cause it was expensive.. when I first subscribed I got all the VIP gigs I had missed and I was extatic. I wanted to start again after saving up and this time I didn’t get all the gigs I missed. Is this how it’s supposed to be or is it a glitch? :) 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, that seems like a great question. I would suggest sending a ticket to customer care, and this way they can check your game for you. I know that when you sign up you were supposed to get all the earlier ones, but with a stopped and resumed membership, they are probably the best ones to help. Yuo can send a ticket from your game at the Options tB, top left of your screen.
    (lll/help/Glu Support). Good luck, and let us know how you make out.. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks @kokokokonut, I’ll do that. :)
  • Options
    Okay, so I just got a reply and if you missed a few months subscription, you won’t be able to get them afterwards. If anyone else is curious. :)
  • Options
    oh. Thank you so much for letting us know. I'm sorry for you though. Who knows, maybe old old VIP quest clothes will one day join the ranks of the ThrowBack prizes. Fingers crossed. And again, Thanks Mani. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bbeccssbbeccss Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have a question for you regarding VIP memberships & I haven’t found a thread discussing it yet.

I’m just curious as to why someone would pay $50 a month for the gold membership. It doesn’t seem like you get much with it. Even 50% off clothes doesn’t sound worth it because they’re still not free. You still have to buy more K-Stars to get those clothes. So how much money every month is going towards this game? 

Don’t get me wrong, I love KKH & I’ve been playing since day 1, but it doesn’t offer much. Even though I have a family & 7 businesses, there’s not much to do other than remembering to check back every few hours & click around on the screen for 2 mins until my energy runs out. After that, all the character does is stand there. 

So I’m just wondering what makes $50 a month worth it. I feel like I must be missing something. 
  • Options
    The subscription let's say
    • extra energy...the gold subscription increases your max energy by 10, so if a full tank was 46 now it's 56.
    • exclusive clothes from exclusive storyline
    • advance clothes in wardrobe for purchase with discount
    • much better prizes in the Daily Gift Boxes tiles.
    Off the top of my head so early in the morning, but there is a thread outlining the program, it's I General Discussion, I'll go find it. It appropriate I'll move this thread and merge it. Hang on while I check.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6560030#Comment_6560030

That's the link for the Vip overview. We'll leave this here because the other thread is reference, not duscussion. It's the extra energy and discounts that make me want to go back into it, but...which doll? That's my oroblem...decisions decisoons.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary