Options

KK:H Weekday Event 12/18/2017 - It's the Most Wonderful time of the Year

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Next week at this time, it will be Christmas Eve. So as our last week approaches, most of your will be putting up lights, trimming the tree, last minute shopping, cookies to bake. But not in the Kokonut household! Our winter flu came early this year....so that means we need one of the Kardashian/Jenners to step in and open this thread. I'll let them take it from here, I'm going back to bed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-oVPVsCqs4

Oh for the love of Christmas. I'm still watching guys. You went from a clear concise plan to just posting selfies and that last one isn't even one of you!.
Let's rein it in, ok? I don't know where you are but please, let's just get Kim to the forum and let her ....wait. What's that Mason?

Dolls, I think we have our thread opening. Let's Rock.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I love that first gif, sooooooo adorable!

Sigh sadly I don't celebrate Christmas, so every year since I've been on here, I try to take in all the Khristmas I can from all of you.

I hope it's SYS midweek.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Yaaaaaay I just can't wait for this midweek event
    @kokokokonut I love the first gif and this thread get me so excited, double-excited. I'm soooooooooooo excited about Christmas this year.
    Sorry @Naimonster that you don't celebrate it
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    That was so cute. Mason just had his 8th birthday a few days ago.

We're having a party themed weekday event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hope you feel better before Christmas, koko. Lots of chicken soup to help flush out the flu. Also tea with some scotch whiskey, honey & lemon jiuce always seems to help me. Hmmm maybe it’s really just the scotch.?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I adore mason. And his birth went viral, she just reached in and pulled him out. Far cry from the gentle water births they explored later on. At least I think it was them., I learn so much from thE show. And I was just thinking, I need a party event to get my rank up. I'm such a sloth these days. Thanks everyone for your good wishes. I'm warm and comfy, and j have 2 guys waiting in me, and I have been put on house arrest till after christmas. We'll see about that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Get well soon @kokokokonut

Our Christmas tree I'm afraid will tip over if we put any more presents underneath it, the fairy lights make it look even more chrismasy (is that even a word lol). Way too many gifts underneath that true of ours. Being a Jew won't keep me from celebrating Christmas with my non-jewish family, my dad's family are Catholics so Christmas with them is always interesting .

Anyhoo i am rambling today is the 6th day of Chanukah let's dance! LOL

So far we've celebrated Shabbat and oh yeah recited the Havdalah, I'll light the Menorah when the sunsets for you all, it's pretty late here so the menorah has been lit already.
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Thank you for doing such an amazing thread opening, Koko, even as you're suffering with the flu! I hope you feel better soon. 

I'm really disappointed that it's a party event this week. They're normally the worst for me anyway and with a full week of work deadlines and Christmas preparation, I don't have any time to grind. I will at least get the first box, but will probably sit the rest out and that's OK, as I've had some good TB luck recently. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not bothering with trying that hard for the week event if it's parties. By the time I got to the throwback box last week, I got an outfit she'll literally never wear but at least that event involved having bonus stars so it's not soul sucking and needlessly difficult like party events. Seriously, bonus stars for parties please?
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Week day party event?

• Options
    whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yeah party events during the midweek are a pass for me. No extra event points and one event point per party guest (instead of 2 on weekend events after you've gotten an event item) makes it take forever to finish. no thanks 
    iOS player
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I think we should be able to gain 1 star when you start a party, same with collecting the gold stars and hearts.
    I heard another doll on the forum say that it'd be an idea to have such a thing with parties and you could gain that star by buying all of the furniture in the house where you'd have the party.
    Maybe I should post this in a suggestion thread for glu to see. It'd make the parties so much less a hassle.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    They need to do something. It takes a full bar of energy to throw one 3 hour party. I invited 7 guests in Venice and wasn't even close to finished. It's ridiculous. Newbies with low energy bars have zero chance.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What really kills me is my bad luck today.

After all this grinding.. 2nd black box had a beautiful palette. 
    Had to close the game. Too crushed for now.
    No, I don't like parties. Any. More. 

Android
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My first box was kash in every single tile except for the only one that has 25 kstars. I think you can guess I did not get the kstars.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I got points by doing a gig, which is a bit surprising.

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Was that the ghost of Christmas past gig or whatever from this weekend? I know sometimes you can do weekend gigs late and they still give out event points.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ugh, same here @Rumpelstilzchen ! As if party events weren't trouble enough, win kash two times in a row it's a mood killer.

But the worst part of my KKH day was to find out there's an absolutely stunning long hairstyle being given to VIP subscribers. Hate to be broke, if only I had the same ability to make money in RL as I pick kash in KKH!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If you didn't do this past weekend's gigs *raises hand* they are paying out at about 25 event points. I did the first one this morning and got 25 and the first box. A good way to clear some gigs and get points

I got the seashell earrings from North's birthday weekend. Not shabby.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    How am I supposed to earn boxes during parties event?! I tried but it's too hard. I'd better give up the parties and finish my last weekend event quests. I hope I'll get some event points like @astray. Wish me luck XoXo
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Danizzle said:

How am I supposed to earn boxes during parties event?! I tried but it's too hard. I'd better give up the parties and finish my last weekend event quests. I hope I'll get some event points like @astray. Wish me luck XoXo

i am just like you i despise party events and throwing parties don't really give out much if you still got some weekend gigs try them some of them actually give off 25 kstars which are so helpful, good luck and i hope you get to finish @Danizzle
  • Options
    Thank you @astray. I just started the event where I met the "ghost" Kim-look-a-like. Good luck for your boxes. I hope you'll get good items or prizes Xo
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Got energy and Kash in my first two boxes... I really hope I will get an item in my third box this week!
    Is there a SMC during this midweek event?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Got energy and Kash in my first two boxes... I really hope I will get an item in my third box this week! Is there a SMC during this midweek event?
    This is the one showing up for me @LindaVB!

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @AListJacey thank you for posting! I own that one, so it did not show for me. Added it to the Encyclopedia thread!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Didn’t bother screenshotting my black boxes, nothing interesting. Here’s my gold box:

I somehow never manage to pick K Stars ? Bag is cute though.

Party events are the biggest drag. Every update I think they’ll make them somehow less awful, and every update I am wrong lol. Throwback boxes almost aren’t worth the pain. Can we add a bonus star? Give us new party achievements? Anything at all to make them fun and not a chore? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Options
    My two black boxes. First one is an outfit which I already have in red & white. Second one is kash. ?Throwing parties are not my thing as it uses up too much energy but this event has come at a good time for me. I’m currently on my last comeback and its helping me to crawl back up. Only thing is trying to refuel. My arm feels like its gonna drop off.

iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Being able to do a full set of weekend gigs during the weekday event def has helped me. I'm up to 200 points and have only done ~3 parties. It def broke the monotony of basic parties. Can't say I'll get to the TB box, but I'm doing better than I thought. Also, as others had noted, that is a cute weekend story gig. Also, buying the Prague house was a great investment since I no longer only have to go to Calabasas, plus it has more options so I don't get stuck with just 8 energy tasks and a sliver of a star to complete.

1st: earrings
    2nd: energy
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats won a new pair of glasses in his gold box:

:smiley:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    edited December 2017

LindaVB said:

Got energy and Kash in my first two boxes... I really hope I will get an item in my third box this week!
    Is there a SMC during this midweek event?

This is what it’ll cost us here in Australia. Too rich for me so pass. Hope its not an indication of a price hike. The last SMC cost was up too from usual price.

Edit: Just noticed the difference in Celebrity Perks points too. If I buy this, I get 80 points less. What the heck?
    iOS iPad 
  • Options
    klena said:
    LindaVB said:
    Got energy and Kash in my first two boxes... I really hope I will get an item in my third box this week! Is there a SMC during this midweek event?

This is what it’ll cost us here in Australia. Too rich for me so pass. Hope its not an indication of a price hike. The last SMC cost was up too from usual price. Edit: Just noticed the difference in Celebrity Perks points too. If I buy this, I get 80 points less. What the heck?
    Omg, that’s insane! I won’t pretend to be an expert in exchange rates or anything like that, but why the difference in perks points?? That doesn’t seem fair at all! 
    KKH iOS player ✨