Options

Removing NPC Husbands

HarperHarper Registered Users 13 Posts
edited December 2017 in KKH General Discussion
Not sure if anyone else has done this but I decided to end things with my husband so instead of going on a date and breaking and losing fans, I went to my contacts list and delete him. No fans lost. 

Edit by koko..clarified thread title. It was too vague as "Husbands" thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can delete any NPC character in your game. If the other doll is player controlled, you can not remove them . You'd have to remove them from your FB contacts, and then wait till the game catches up.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    This is what I always do, too. However, the *next* time I start dating any NPC, I'll get Ray's "Has anyone seen so-and-so?" pop-up after the first date (I think? Or one of the first few dates) and lose fans. I've found them quickly made up for though as you complete the first few dating levels with your new sweetie and gain back a portion of those lost fans each time.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I feel like I'm about to do this to my NPC hubby this weekend so he'll leave me alone. My biggest fear is not being able to find him later to add him back.
  • Options
    Ok so update: I was at home and hubby had angry icon so I decided to just do it so he wouldn't charge me 10 k-stars to stay with him. Deleted and immediately found him in Hollywood so yay. BUT even tho our meter is now at zero so essentially wiped and reset he calls me for a date? We haven't even gone out yet! Hmph
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    Maybe you weren't off long enough to register? A lot of players complained about accidentally deleting their spouses. So, who knows? You can try it again I guess. Just you either get him back or you lose him. I know there is no grace period with the break up ransom. You say no to the 10 Stars? Pay full price later.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    If he tries to charge me at this point it doesn't matter so I'll delete again if I have to. Just thought it was interesting our relationship supposedly reset except... not really I guess. Fun experiment. Kind of a waste lol.