Options

KK:H weekend Fashion Show -1/5/18 Sys kicks off the Year!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    SugarK said:
    I love your collage @DramaDramaDrama ! How do you make it?
    I use pic frame to make it :smile:
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I knew I would love this dress when I first saw it, but I love it even more than I could have ever imagined! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Thank you so much @SugarK & @klena for including my doll! It's great to see how many people got the ponytail. I have to admit when I first saw the spoilers I was like yeah, it's OK, but I kept it on all weekend lol

I agree @Lisylis , I am such a sucker for the sparkles in this game, no matter how slight it is.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh I love how you guys styled the items!!
    Here is my doll showing the outfits submitted:

And here is my doll with all her new items!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Haha @Vats someone's gotta teach them how to do it ? And the long hair looks amazing on you!! You should definitely consider the dreads, your doll would look perfect with them especially since they'll be blonde ❤️

@webra your doll always looks stunning! Like damn, the ginger hair gets me everytime ? I wish we could cross platform on the game, we'd be engaged by now ?

That would be amazing! I'm married in game to an NPC, so it's pretty boring. Hopefully, one day this game can be cross-platform. I did like playing K&K because of that.

I didn't chase the hair, but I got the top and bottoms.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I got this cute shot of Everly and Kiki (@SugarK) in their new gear!

I actually found the cute jacket/top harder to style than I thought, probably because Everly doesn't have enough really-high-waisted pants or skirts like I would prefer with this look, at least ones that aren't black. The earnable dress is way more so-- Glu, great job on this one!

ETA: I realized that every peice of Everly's outfit hits the same note--"it's cold but I'm still gonna show skin"-- fur coat but with a bra/bustier top, jeans with tons of holes, boots with an open toe...
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    We look awesome @haftime! I really enjoyed that event, probably the first time ever I complete an SYS without stressing! :)
    haftime said:

I got this cute shot of Everly and Kiki (@SugarK) in their new gear!

I actually found the cute jacket/top harder to style than I thought, probably because Everly doesn't have enough really-high-waisted pants or skirts like I would prefer with this look, at least ones that aren't black. The earnable dress is way more so-- Glu, great job on this one!

ETA: I realized that every peice of Everly's outfit hits the same note--"it's cold but I'm still gonna show skin"-- fur coat but with a bra/bustier top, jeans with tons of holes, boots with an open toe...