Options

Where are the Kollections?

LoveAlwaysAZLoveAlwaysAZ Registered Users 16 Posts
Today I restarted my Kim K game and made my doll a female instead of male, because there's so many more options for women characters in the game.

Now, male characters dont have "Kollections" but if you play as a female doll, you have them.

My problem is I do not see the Kollections anywhere.  Am i doing something wrong?

Is there a certain level i have to get to in order to unlock them?

I really want to get that silver dress Kim is wearing in the profile pic of the official kim k: hollywood social media accounts.

But the Kollections are nowhere to be found :(

I did get my daily box tho.

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You probably have to reach a certain level for them to become available. What level are you on now?
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Male characters have kollections too..
    And I think you have to be level 9 or 10 to get kollections. :) 
  • Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Which silver dress are you referring to? I’m not seeing it anywhere? Could you describe it?

Kollections start at either 7 or 8 I think.

Also if you haven’t done so already you should restore your special purchases. Go to the location where you buy K-stars and the button should be towards the bottom.
  • Options
    UPDATE:

So I reached level 8, and apparently that was the level of which the Kollections get unlocked.

I saw the collections banner and that black box in the same spot that the "daily box" goes.

I went to the Kollections......I saw the Kollections.....I was in LOVE with the awesome-ness of the Kollections......and girl I SPLURGED AND BOUGHT THEM ALL.

No Regrets.....no regrets!!!!!

BUT.....now the Kollections banner and the box to access them have disappeared again.  I dont understand why.  Do the Kollections banner and box disappear once you've bought all the current Kolllections?  I would think they'd still be there so when the game updates with new Kollections you can see them.

I ask this because, before when i had a male character (using this same phone).....I was past Level 8 in the game and I never saw a Kollections banner or the box for men at all.  I didnt even think they existed for the male dolls in the game.....but some people here said they do.

Is my phone the issue here?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you bought all the items in all the kollections, and have an issue, you should submit a ticket to support so they can check things out for you. My completed kollections haven't dissapeared, so I wouldn't think all would disappear either, but you have no issue accessing all the things you bought right?
    you can reach support from the options button top left of your game (lll/help/glu support) Sorry this happened. Be sure and tell us what they say, so we'll know next time this happens :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I can access the items i bought, its just the banner and the black box to access the Kollections portion of the game are gone.

But thanks so much for all your help and ideas :)