Options

Broken dress?

SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
Hello, I just started my first comeback and noticed that the dress doesn't look the same when my doll is wearing it as when displayed in the closet. I took a screenshot of it. 
Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
#BonusStarForParties
#Don'tPunishPayingCustomers

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I don't see a difference. The only thought, are you thinking the neckline goes up to the Choker? It is a scoop neckline, (let's check the ComeBack Announcement banner) with flesh from the scoop up to the attached choker. In the wardrobe, you see the back of the dress, behind the scoop neckline, so it looks filled it. Did I guess right? I'll go grab the banner and see how the dress is displayed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    Well, it doesn'the show well, the back of the dress is however showing through where your skin will be. Maybe because I saw so many friends in the dress, when it was my turn, I expected exactly the dress we both got. I'm sorry it's not what you were expecting.

(Edit due to caps, sorry)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts

I don't see a difference. The only thought, are you thinking the neckline goes up to the Choker? It is a scoop neckline, (let's check the ComeBack Announcement banner) with flesh from the scoop up to the attached choker. In the wardrobe, you see the back of the dress, behind the scoop neckline, so it looks filled it. Did I guess right? I'll go grab the banner and see how the dress is displayed.

Yes I thought that it went up till the choker, there is now a gap with skin showing but I thought it should be all black.
    I'm fine with both options I think it's pretty however I thougth I'd mention it just in case it doesn't function as it's supposed to. Thanks for your quick reply koko!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @kokokokonut is right! The picture looks that way because the back of the dress is black.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.