Options

No New Update 8.3

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
Hiiii. I’m having the same exact issue as I did with the last update. It doesn’t appear as available in my Store app, but if I go directly to the App Store, it shows up as though my game has already been updated. Which it hasn’t. Help, pleeze. Thank you!
iPhone 8
iOS 11.2.2
Game Level 61.4 (do we even need to include our level here anymore??)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Whoops! Can’t delete box, sorry.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2018
    I have to trick my devices to take the update. I sign out of itunes, turn on airplane, shut down. Wait a minute boot up, turn off airplane, and sign in to iTunes again, if that doesn'the make the 'open 'turn to Update, then I turn on auto auto update, and shut down again, reopen. See if that works. If not, Google help for ' can't refresh App Store for updates ' or some thing similar, there are a few different ways to make it happen. Refresh app store is the important phrase, good luck, i'll try to help more later on.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    It’s weird. Somehow the update doesn't register between the AppStore app’s actual “store” section, which happily tells me I’ve already updated, and the section of the AppStore telling me what updates are available and which have been done. This is the second time in a row, so maybe there’s a pattern emerging that’ll eventually indicate what the real problem is. Both times, when I got up in the morning, suddenly the update would show as available. As long as nothing disastrous happens, I suppose that’s fine. It’s just when it’s brand new, I wanna see! I wanna see!🌺💜