Options

I accidentally deleted my husband

AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
I deleted my husband from my contacts list. Anyone knows where I can find him? Plus, do you know when is the big next update? I completed all comebacks, I max level, max fans, number one on the stars list, and it is getting boring to play. I feel like I only spend money on the game because somehow you always have new things to spend money on... Thanks for the help. Plus, can anyone tell me what is that stories feature? I never saw it in the game? And another question, I had some items from the VIP stuff and it is not on my VIP closer section anymore, but it is in the closet and it has the partnership sign next to it, why is that?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi and welcome. Bad news, once you delete a NPC contact if you should meet again, you will start from scracher with him, as if you were strangers. And if you previously found him in a particular place, now that Konnections is out, it might be harder to find an NPC, romantically unless you use konnections.
    Please don't be concerned about Stories. If you don't have it, you're not affected, no reason to explain something that isn'the anymore. :)
    AND your VIP clothes in closet question is too vaque. Do you have a screenshot? Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Where did you find him before? Keep visiting that place. NPC's are creatures of habit. If he's not there leave then go back in and keep repeating until he shows up again. Always worked for me. My hubby likes hanging out in Hollywood and it never fails he pops up there.
  • Options
    I've read some players complain that they could no longer find them after the update. So, being in rock solid relationshios, I have no personal experience. with that. :/
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Oh, I don't really remember where I found him. It was such a long time ago, seriously, too long ago. Ah, never mind I guess. And how do I post a screenshot in here if I use Safari?
  • Options
    I will try and explain again. When you check out the VIP banners before you buy a membership, you have certain clothes that are pictured in the banner. Once, I had them in the closet in the VIP section, now, I have other clothes and stuff, and the other things moved to my regular closet and has a partnership sign near. Got me?
  • Options
    Items puctured in the bannercare part of the program....a number of them from partnership tiles. Collect all 3 for a specific prize. When the update comes, the vip clothes move into the regular section if the closet, and new VIP items are added. If you tell us specifically what you are missing, or what moved, we’ll try to explain it more.
    To pist a screenshot, it must be saved to your device, then hit the image icon above the text box4th from the right. It looks like a little picture. Tap that and browse to that image you want to pist, and tap done, or ok.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary