Options

KK:H Weekday Event 2/19/18 - Celebrating Presidents Day!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Goodness! I don't know why this event seemed like so much work. Normally I don't mind dating events.

Won a white lacy top in my TB - very pretty. I'd show you guys but the forum doesn't like my phone right now and won't let me upload anything.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    well I did finish the event so I'm pretty proud of myself tbh hahaha but I got a bag
    it's black and little so I can definitely see myself using it, my tb palette was full of shoes though
    but anywaysss ready for the weekend!
  • Options
    GabebotGabebot Registered Users 285 Posts
    I was right yesterday i said I predict were having a VIP event and I saw the spoilers and we are omg lucky guess 😆
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    whew! Bort is so stingy and offers so many 1-2 hr dates, but I FINALLY finished. My boxes were kstars, kash, a tile, and a blue purse. Nothing exciting, but I'm glad it's finished. Like @soundspretty noted, this one seemed to drrrraaaaaaggggg.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    You know, I also noticed way more 1 hr dates than usual for this event. I wonder if Glu has tinkered with it. Either way I finished and got a long fringed skirt and a holiday dress and avoided the boa. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I've been away from the forum for a few days so I'm late in posting, but here goes. My first black box was an amazing 25 stars, but more amazing is that the palette actually had 4 boxes with stars in them! Amazing, Glu!

With the the second black box palette Glu returned to form, though:

In my gold box I got a top. I probably won't wear it a ton because it fits a little weird around the waist line, but I always appreciate a new item!

And here's Everly modeling the new top while on a date with her husband Jose.

So when I got to my TB, I was shocked to see a hair in my palette!!! Of course I didn't pick it or the cute dress or coat, but the necklace I got is cute. It's harder to wear, though, because it's so wide-- doesn't work with a lot of necklines.

I put Everly in a summery look to show off her new necklace, so she's down under in Australia on her yacht, where it actually is summer! (close up so you can see the necklace)

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MissMarvelMissMarvel Registered Users 45 Posts
    I was able to finish the event one hour before it ended. For my gold box there were 6 items in the palette! Then, of course, I chose the 40 energy bolts box. For my throwback box it was also this long skirt! I like it and I've seen it around a lot so I'm happy to finally get it.
    Android. Level 28.