Options

Bored when I run out of storyline...

AnushkaSharmaAnushkaSharma Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
edited February 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Hey, do you know when is the next update? I know you obviously don't know the exact date, but I wanted to see if some are able to estimate a certain amount of time? To say when it'll probably happen? I finished everything I am literally so bored

Comments

• Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Do you have all the businesses to keep up with? Do you focus on getting all the weekday/weekend events done too? I think these keep me pretty busy, as well as moving my way up in the top shows list (ALMOST THERE lol). But to answer your question, it seems like updates are generally once a month, so I would think in the next 2 weeks. But someone may have a better answer. I always check KKH twitter accounts too, and sometimes they have info. In fact, about a week ago they posted something about being super excited for a big update. No clue what it is though :)
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Between business, achievements, Reality Show achievements, unless your tv Show is number one, you’re the number one top couple, there are always things to do.
    I hate to do this, but I am changing the title if this thread, I don’t want tobstart an update panic. Lol. Nice to meet you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Actually I am, keeping up with my businesses and alway make out the maximum profit and also on the top shows, top couple, and top star list. Number one at everything. And I always log every day to drop by Chevier in Canada, the barber shop in Brooklyn and the park in Seoul. I always finish every weekend events and I have actually kept getting each item since the game started so my weekday events are particularly nothing, because I get regular gift boxes and I have everything from there as well. My game is pretty tied. That’s why I am getting really bored this time around. But good to know there is something exciting on the way! And kokokokonut, sorry for the title. I have tried my best to write a good one so I would not cause a scene. Sorry. ☹️
  • Options
    I have been divorcing husbands just to find the excitement of the game again. Not working as well.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Are you saying you have ALL the businesses? Because I don't even own a quarter of them and can barely keep up between events.

What about achievements? Are you maxed out on those?
  • Options
    I’m sure you haven’tmaxed out all your achievements, including all the location reality shows. If you are really maxed out and done with everything...don’t forget s life can be done every 3 days, don’t forget San Diego soChic. You deleted your husband last week, why not find a new one and max that out. And if you truly have nothing more to do, just do more side gigs. Legit players can always use more money.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Disregard the husband part, I'm reopening this because it turns out there are some businesses and things @AnushkaSharma can still do. So keep those suggestions coming for her. If I seemed snappy, I'm very protective of the members here. Ask anyone. Lol. So sorry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Oh and btw there is one Kk:H Twitter, one official FB, and one IG. You can find their links here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5430594/official-kim-kardashian-hollywood-social-media-accounts Information coming from any other source is not necessarily reliable in fact more often just the opposite.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @AnushkaSharma - I'm going to send you a private message!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.