Options

My Friends Outfits Are 'Stuck'... Help?

skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
This may sound stupid, but here I go anyway...

Friends (actual friends, not in-game friends) of mine have been 'stuck' in the same outfits since the big update. I know it sounds stupid, but I love seeing what everyone is wearing, especially with the new clothes and hairstyles.

Could someone help me out with a way to fix that? Most of my friends have been in the same Valentine's Day outfits since the big update.

Thanks!

<3
hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
iOS / add me on facebook 

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Really stupid question but are you log into FB in the game itself? The game log me off FB before & I was wondering why nobody’s outfits been changing. Hopefully its just a simple case like that.🤞
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just about to ask that. Whenever I see friends not changing, i’ve ‘Slipped out’ of Fb and have to reconnect the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klena said:

Really stupid question but are you log into FB in the game itself? The game log me off FB before & I was wondering why nobody’s outfits been changing. Hopefully its just a simple case like that.🤞

I don't know, let me double check that! Thank you for the suggestion.

I was just about to ask that. Whenever I see friends not changing, i’ve ‘Slipped out’ of Fb and have to reconnect the game.

I'm going to log in and out and see if that helps. Thanks, kokokokonut!
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    So, I logged in and out of facebook, twice but everyone is still 'stuck'.

I'm going to try again a little bit later and see if it fixes everything!
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, let me know if it fixes itself, you're iOS, luckily you can 'play through' but as someone who has suffered this 5 times on 3 games, it is mind numbing. It's like a painful fidget spinner for your brain. You think oh, it's gotta be this...and you try....and nuthin.

Oh wait a minute.....if these players were all added in GC,that could be the final shards of GC stroking out. I'lll add you when my device is charged, through FB, and we'lll see if you are changing, or if a new never connected via GC contact is changing. If that's it....then you have to go back , make sure everyone is added via FB, and break the tie with Game Center. But one thing at a time. I thought I plugged in to charge overnight.....but no. So if you can wait a few hours, I will help you troubleshoot. Or make a fb connection with another member here and check things out with them. Then in a few hours, I'lll help. Fingers crossed this is GC finally failing, it's so much easier to fix.
    Have any of your friend's dolls turned to a very basic looking doll, with clothes that you started off the game with? Stars turn into stone looking blue/purple with no rank or letter level? That's often another indication that the connection is failing. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary