Options

Lost Progress after reinstall

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: Missing purchases.

Comments

• Options
    Andie1223Andie1223 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Good Morning,

I had to reinstall my game after the last update because the app would not open. My game is backed up and I've had issues with the game before but I always got my K-Stars back but now Im missing over 10K worth of starts that I had purchased since the game has come out but when I restore my purchases Im only given 73 stars what do I do because I have invested a lot of money in this game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Unfortunately there is no guaranty when uninstalling and reinstalling. But please contact customer care, with the receipts for your purchases, explain what happened and see if they can help you. I'm sorry this happened. You also don't say where you are backed up, if it was a hard copy of Android or ios through itunes or Samsung's Smart Switch, you should be able to restore your game that way.

( I'm also moving your post and my reply to a different thread. THis was me trying to explain how a Show Your Style works. the player thought buying in for 30 stars (cost of the statue) for the whole prize outfit.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary