Options

Missing fans when completing a party but losing fans?!

Amy.metcalf33Amy.metcalf33 Registered Users 60 Posts
Hi! 
Has anyone had the problem of when they have five starred a party, they are not getting any fans? I used to get 1.1 million or so but now I only have ray powers saying what a great party it was but no fans?! Annoyingly though when I only two starred a date, I lost 100,000 fans! What is up with that?!? Should I submit a ticket to glu??
thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    What is the rank? When i’m Number 1 that happens all the time. And anything less than 3 Stars for a date sends serious relationship peril. Their demeanor changes from needy to angry in stages. Whenever I have less than a 5 Star date, I immmmmmmmmediately do another date and 5 star it.

So besides rank, tell us your platform and anything else if you think you have an issue. Welcome to the forum Amy.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OH! I am no.1 at mo but have been no.1 before but not noticed that. I guess because it’s an event and i’m Doing more at home parties!

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Once you've reached the max number of fans you can earn in the game, you won't earn any more fans. I think that number is around 1.2 billion now.

You can still be number one but not maxed out on fans, which is probably why you hadn't noticed it before. Sometimes Glu will increase the number of max fans you can earn when they release an update.
  • Options
    Ah! That makes sense then as I am at 1.2billion. Thank you :)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.