Options

Possible Glitch with 8.6 VIP Storyline?

AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
edited May 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi! Maybe @KalindaKing can elucidate this. On the 8.6 storyline quest, we never get to change to the final and 3rd outfit like Nigel says! And when Simon calls to give us the gifts, he mentions "the outfit you wore on the runway". We had a regular outfit first, a vip exclusive early acess outfit second and what was supposed to be the third, nothing! So perhaps this was a glitch in the storyline? Seemed a bit off to me.

Edit: What I got from it is that we were supposed to wear the prized outfit on the runway as the final look.

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey @AmeliaKKH - It sounds like you finished the quest quickly and didn't get a chance to change outfits, but don't worry about it. I checked with the team and it seems like your game is working smoothly.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    @KalindaKing OMG! Hahaha really?! I played it two times and both times I could only get 5 energy actions. Now I'm SOOOO curious! Hahaha BTW... Whomever added the Clydesdale action got me googling it and watching runway coaching videos on YouTube! Great reference! Thank you sooooo much, Kalindaaaaaaa!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @kokokokonut well, there’s actually no way to finish the gig other way because all actions are 5 energies. So by the time we finish the second, it’s over. Even males players have reported this. So I still think it’s an issue on how the stroryline was built. 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx cleanup  by Koko after I (Koko) wandered Off topic
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll try this with my 3 games, 1 at a time and assess the situation, but tbh....my money’s on Glu. Usually by the 3rd time I do a gig (I have 3 games) i’ve Gotten the hang of it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Lmaaaooo okkkkk let me know. I'm so curious!