Options

KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 5/25/18 Memorial Day with a Teacup

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited May 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Kalinda shared this with us yesterday

Let's keep filming our shows until Monday night because it's an extended weekend event!

3 Day Holiday Weekend, steaming teacup, great looking hat.......whats not to love?
Now show us your outfits, because we love to drool and obsess.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Hubby called for another divorce this morning. Hitting the bottle early
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh no. Do you want the divorce? If you do split up then you can marry someone else or remarry and the new bridal shop opens up I'm thinking of taking the hit and divorcing all my spouse's just to get into that bridal shop. I know. I don`t gave issues, I have subscriptions. Lol

Here are my Androids, tea in Bel Air. I love how did steam comes out of the teacup.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Oh no. Do you want the divorce? If you do split up then you can marry someone else or remarry and the new bridal shop opens up I'm thinking of taking the hit and divorcing all my spouse's just to get into that bridal shop. I know. I don`t gave issues, I have subscriptions. Lol

This happens at least once a month lol. I lose track and put him off one too many times. I just pay the 10 k-stars to stay together and that resets the date timer. I'm rather fond of my NPC... years ago when my game got deleted and I had to start again I purposely kept resetting until I found a cute NPC out and about lol. I actually deleted him a few months ago to take a break from dating, then re-added him, so I already have the new bridal items in my wardrobe. We're now maxed out again and last dating event got to top couple for the trophy. So now it's back to the same ole need a date everyday stalemate.
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    After 2 weeks of Kash in my giftboxes, I am over the moon to have not only got an item, but the item I wanted most! Dead chuffed - and not a K-star spent 😁
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly in the GB dress! It's really pretty, but I kind of wish it ended at the knee or above rather than mermaiding out to the floor. The print on this dress would really suit more of a day/cocktail look (I love dark florals!).

Since Everly didn't get the teacup, she's taking solace in her vino.

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    I love a time period eleganza so here’s my doll.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited May 2018

The Hamptons background changed. No more air balloons and it looks like the sun is exploding. My doll has a good view of it and some herbal tea to calm her down.

I really like all the items this weekend, only wish the guys were able put up their pinkies with some tea as well
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I love this outfit blue is my favourite colour and this I love the pale blue 😍
    P.s the ring is a edit a did 😊
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    The hair is the only GB item I got this week...running low on k-stars. 😊
    Think I got energy in my free box.

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I wanted the Britishest look possible to go with the good china but I'm feeling very 'stern governess' with this dress. 

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    A walk in the park.

Android
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’ve changed Em’s skin tone to a more tanned look now as we’ve got a Bank Holiday heatwave going on in Jersey right now (by the way, that’s Jersey as in the island between France and England 😜)

However, back to the main point, I am IN LOVE with this earnable dress. I did not realise how much I liked it until I put it on. It’s so dainty and feminine, and although you can’t see it in this photo, it looks great with the teacup! ☕️
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I got such a lukcy pic when the event started that I thought I try my luck one more time on Saturday to try to get the hairstyle... well I had to try my luck a few times lol, but eventually I ended up with all the giftbox items!!

Doll no 4 is me rigt now, wearing fluffy slippers, a robe and drinking tea after having breakfast!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    LOL @LindaVB! When I got the teacup I had my doll in the same robe and slippers! Teatime = relax time! 

Android
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Same shoes, different styling

@KaylaJ Dixie @haftime @klena

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    #foodiespot

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @Angeline & Jon and Dixie are meeting in London for some tea

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kamizzlekamizzle Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I think I love this weekends dress the most!
  • Options
    When our dolls are in matching dresses I always see bridesmaids.

@klena Dixie @SugarK @KatePillgrim

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Classy group! @LindaVB Everly @Angeline & Jon @maxrockatansky (btw Sloane has been looking so so hot lately!)

And here are Everly and @webra 's Aubrey looking lovely in Lisbon! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for inviting Angeline, @HollySisk @haftime ! She is so busy going to tea parties this weekend, and still drinking more tea when she gets home. 😂 Is it too obvious that I love this outfit with the tea cup so much?!

Honey, would you like to join me for a cup of tea?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers